Spring Break

coolblue

idk but i sure would laugh if one of them got turned down for a job one day because of the way they acted during spring break

If one of them will be a famous person, somebody reminds her this spring break failure. Like that: The celebrity are always afraid of their old photos , taken before the fame.

I wouldn't exactly say the women featured on this program are going to be president or curing cancer anytime soon.

No offense but that's somewhat ignorant to say. No average person isn't going to be president or cure cancer anytime soon either. It's not like these girls act like that 24/7. They're young, they're on spring break, they want to party and have fun and it's their time of life to do it, so why not? Doesn't mean they're stupid.

No offense but that's somewhat ignorant to say. No average person isn't going to be president or cure cancer anytime soon either. It's not like these girls act like that 24/7. They're young, they're on spring break, they want to party and have fun and it's their time of life to do it, so why not? Doesn't mean they're stupid.

Yeah, they are indeed stupid for behaving like trashy prostitutes....and they don't even get paid for the services they are offering to their fellow drunken party animals.

Yeah, they are indeed stupid for behaving like trashy prostitutes....and they don't even get paid for the services they are offering to their fellow drunken party animals.

Yes, I agree, what they're doing is stupid. They let the drunkness get over them and lose all judgment. But that doesn't mean they're school stupid. Like I said, they are young, they're drinking, and they want to have fun. How does that show that they're stupid in school?

Yes, I agree, what they're doing is stupid. They let the drunkness get over them and lose all judgment. But that doesn't mean they're school stupid. Like I said, they are young, they're drinking, and they want to have fun. How does that show that they're stupid in school?

Totaly agree...

Anyone, male or female, who feels the need to start flashing or f***ing, simply because they are on break or whatever are worse than not being "school stupid." I could give a rat's left testicle about how many A's they get. They are not wise people; very different than smart.

You completely misinterpreted what I said. Saying what I said wasn't implying that they are stupid, it was implying that chances are their appearance on the video isn't going to have a huge impact on their lives.

Yes there are different types of smart. They are lacking that intelligence to judge and respect themselves, but we can't say anything about their grades, we don't know that. I'm just answering to the post saying that just because these girls are getting wild then we can assume they won't ever be successful. Being a doctor, engineer, etc., requires being "school smart", not the other kind.

You completely misinterpreted what I said. Saying what I said wasn't implying that they are stupid, it was implying that chances are their appearance on the video isn't going to have a huge impact on their lives.

Oh ok, sorry I misinterpreted that.

Well congrats on being a doctor. They're still idiots in my book. And this goes for the guys who take part in all that too. I'm not focusing just on the girls.

This girls aren't focusing on you too. And the idiot engineers will do design for more idiots.

It's that they don't have any self-respect. To get so smashed and messed up and let strangers put their hands all over you etc... It's just ridiculous. Lots of people these days just don't care much about anything, especially morals and I think to act like that you must be real insecure.

Anyone, male or female, who feels the need to start flashing or f***ing, simply because they are on break or whatever are worse than not being "school stupid." I could give a rat's left testicle about how many A's they get. They are not wise people; very different than smart.

I absolutely agree. There are also plenty of booksmart people who haven't the foggiest clue about life. While I highly value booksmarts, I also highly value smart/wise behaviour. I would also rather see a person who is not booksmart but carries themself in a respectful, smart manner, than someone who is booksmart and goes out of control.

I think it has to do with self respect....who would let someone video you half naked? Where is the moral compass here? I'll admit to some crazy behaviour in the past, but flashing my privates wasn't one of them.

And while the booze has something to do with it, they have to decide how much is too much also.

Archived