Im lost ....please...i need advice

i have had the most absolute crappiest crap happen to me and i have no idea on how to deal with it.

im really confused with everything from God being real to fighting with my fire breathing dragon of a mother.

i just need help and plus i dont know where to go if someone has replied to my posts or something???

its okay. i understand

Thank you for understanding..

It late where i am,and i am tired. But i cant help you where gods concerned as its a toughy isnt it!lol

As for fire breathing dragons of a mother,well unfortunately you can choose your friends but you cant choose your family...

Your in the best place in any case. Lots of people here to listen to you & help you

Have you tld her how you feel? It's possible that your Dad getting re-married has left her with some resent me and she is not ablt to deal with it right now. Is she seeing anyone?

I think it's important to understand that although she's the adult, she has needs, wants and feelings too. She may be having real trouble dealing with them, and (completley wrongly) using you as a sounding board.

Oh darling..you are both going through such bad times right now. You need to become best friends through this,helping each other,being strong for one another. Its a valued bonding experience. I have a young daughter,and we have our issues,and we help one another. It can sometimes break down barriers. You then become equals,needing & supporting one another...x

i guess i can understand that. But i also know that we are both very selfish people, and we're not always jumping up and down to help one another or understand each other.

In this instance there has to be a mover. I would nominate you mum,as she is the adult. But sometimes its easier said than done,adult or not. Sometimes even an adult needs a reached out hand to break the cycle...It has happened to me on the odd occasion where my son or daughter reached out to me. I have never forgotten that. And i have willingly reached out to them in their hour of need

We werent always best of friends. Oh i could write a book about my upbringing,and my childrens. But through compromise & the willingness to reach out,even when it was out of character,we pulled thruogh & love each other dearly. I would strom in on their defense,as they would do mine. True loyalty has been realized through our willingness to take onboard unselfishly one anothers feelings

When it comes to the creator being real....think of the things around you. The Earth is round. Bird nests are round. Our eyes are round. Planets are round. There is so much life on this planet and elsewhere tiny and large. The birth of babies and creatures. The brain.....just by itself is a mystery. Think about it. There is something a lot bigger and powerful and awesome than us little insignifcant but wonderful humans sweetie. It's just not anything for our minds to be able to comprehend at this point. Too much! Never doubt it. Never doubt it. And as for your mom......I know we moms get on your nerves.....god knows my mom did every second possible, it wasn't our plan as a teenager believe me. Just remember we are always learning along the way to parent you so you will be so happy and safe. It never stops. We just don't have a big book instructing us on how to do this the cool way for ya's. Ok?

You are right. And i guess i need to just step back and take a look at all those things every once in a while. I just get so caught up in little and big everyday things, that i forget how amazing he is.And i understand the whole mom thing too, or at least i reallly am trying to.

But thanks for your advice!

=D

Archived