I ran into the ex and now have some am more confused, need your opinions guys.

tray25

I have repeatedly posted here whenever my ex has contacted me. She hurt me bad last year and has kept contacting me every three months. Well, on Friday night I saw her. She was looking at me and watching me. She was hanging out very close to me, hoping that I would talk to her. She came closer and closer and finally grabbed me by the arm and started talking. She was frigity so I made a comment like "you nervous or what". Then we talked for 5 minutes. She asked me about work I asked her about how she was doing. I don't know if it was a mistake but oh well. I was classy about it, then I said "we are leaving now, if you want to talk to me call me sometime" I have no idea why I said this, I think because I wanted to get out of there so bad, she said "you have my number too". I laughed and walked away. It is now Wednesday, so, here are my questions;

I think she likes me but whenever I like her back she pulls away.

For some crazy reason I feel like calling her; what are the reprecussions of this?

Is it better to let her call me?

She loves a challenge and to chase so I would lose all that with a phone call from my side? I think it would be fatal for me to call. But if I wait, I might see how much she likes me? I don't know what to do. A part of me says she has changed, other says no way. But she showed alot of interest that night to even converse with me. She is stubborn as I am though. HELP!

My buddy said if you call her, you lose all you have gained this year. She knows she still has you. He said if you let her call, she will finally start realizing that she has to work at being with you. Is he correct?

Your buddy is right. You've gained independance from all of this. To call her would be to crash back into your old patterns. I've been there, and have done that, and I don't wish that upon any of my fellow males. Forget her, and let life go on.

Archived