The Dreaded Dry Spell

Ahhh

Alright folks, just curious to hear how long was your longest dry spell? I'm talking straight sex.....not oral, dry humping, masturbating or whatever. Vaginal intercourse. Also virgins don't count as a dry spell (not that I'm against them) just rather here from people who had sex, and then got stuck in a sexless rut.

Currently I'm in that rut, and have been for 2 years! Ahhh! I'm dying over here! I'm thinking about seeing a hooker. JK! I just read the prostitution thread.

I've had friends that have gone on ruts for less than a week and gotten frustrated.

I also have friends that have gone a year or more and thought they were going to go on a murder rampage from going so crazy.

I just want to punch people in the fact that whine about not having sex.

Try going 29 years and then I'll have some sympathy for a 'dry spell'

as it stands I just laugh at my friends bummed out about their dry spells. (oh and want to punch them in the face)

Cruel? perhaps.. but I never claimed to be the nicest person in the world and it's a good thing that I've never claimed it.

I'm not bitter or anything though

^but you also dont know what we are whining about. no offense.

i'd rather be a virgin still than in a dry spell.

I've heard that before... not sure if I believe it though. (at least in most cases, have no doubt that you are being truthful If there were a light at the end of the tunnel it would be different, but in some cases mine being a prime example there isn't)

Oh and of course I don't know what I'm missing, doesn't it make it any less frustrating.. the curiosity factor alone is off the charts by this point and yeah I do get a form of sadistic pleasure at laughing at my friends frustrated about a dry spell.

^

*looks at you intently* trust me. i wish i was still a virgin than to go through a dry spell.

i cannot help your bleek outlook but i can say droughts are like twisting a thorn around in your eye. You just want it to end!

My current dry spell has been my longest, and there is no light at the end of this tunnel. So far it's been 2 years, 5 months and 13 days since I've had (not so good) sex. If you are counting from the last time I've had great sex, then it's been: 3 years, 2 months and 22 days.

Not good, not good at all.

I'll take your word for it..

and I'll stop hijacking this thread.

It will happen for me eventually, though I'll likely be 40 and impotent by then... but that's the breaks.

I would say my situation is like sticking a thorn in my eye, just perhaps a smaller thorn

and in all seriousness I do think 'knowing' what your missing would in fact make it worse... I just enjoy being bitter about what I don't have... It's a favorite pastime of mine and I've gotten quite adept at it.

*I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread*

this thread just makes it worse! i dont know what i would do if i hadnt had any for 2 years!

I used to think that wasnt even possible!

Yeah me niether, but here I am. The cards just aern't falling my way latlely. When I think about it, there were some oppurtunities I could have taken, and some I guess I blew.

what the F ever! haha!

My longest dry spell was almost a month. And it wasnt cause i couldnt, i just didnt care and was too busy with work and crap. haha. havent you all gone in those phases where you just didnt care?

virginity duh.

and yes, i've not cared before. i was too focused on getting into shape for spring break.

Archived