did you girls do this when you were virgins?

Tutankamen

I had completely forgotton about that. You just made me think about my ex boyfriend!!

We used to dry hump through our underwear, kinda weird now i think about it but back in the day seemed normal, after about 3 months i gave in and we had sex.

That said if she's not ready please don't pressure her, she'll only resent you for it.

Sugar xxx

I always wished I'd got to do that kind of stuff.

I was 15, never had a boyfriend, got drunk at a friend's party and lost it to a boy I had gone to primary school with. (He was gorgeous though)

Pretty bad huh? It was a month after I lost my virginity I got my first kiss.

Don't drink kids.

I always wished I'd got to do that kind of stuff.

I was 15, never had a boyfriend, got drunk at a friend's party and lost it to a boy I had gone to primary school with. (He was gorgeous though)

Pretty bad huh? It was a month after I lost my virginity I got my first kiss.

Don't drink kids.

post of the evening--good advice

Yeah, with my ex (who is the only guy I've been with and lost my virginity to), we didn't have sex till a good few months in. He had had sex plenty before! We fooled around a lot, did anything but kind of thing, I wasn't experienced with anything sexual really, when I hit on that, I really liked it! So did he, but after a couple of months he refused to let me do it anymore because it was too frustrating for him (doing the action but not being able to ahem slide in).

Archived