Guys: I'd like to know what you like sexually!

Lauren8785

I'm interested in hearing from guys what the like sexually.

NOT JUST MY ONE QUESTION. WHAT YA'LL LIKE SEXUALLY??? DONT BE SHY!

IMO. I think guys like a women who is tight "down there," so they have something to play/work with. Having it be too lose would not be fun. Am I right or wrong???

Her showing enthusiasm - as in for example when she's giving a bj, to appear to want to do it! Positive feedback to what I'm doing... Her being into it is one of the biggest turn-ons for me.

Also, kissing me on the cheek or neck really forcefully... Once we got very sticky chocolate sauce which she had to lick off my face. She had to suck really hard to do it! Which was a MAJOR turn on!

I like 69ing.

I like it when shes talking dirty and acting like a * * * * * .

I like it when she sits on my face and rubs her vagina in it.

I like it when shes grinding up against me while im having sex with her as if she couldn't get enough of my penis.

Why does this have to be a negative thread? What do guys like sexually? Not a big deal.

I'm anything but a prude, but I think talking about sex in this manner just lacks a certain level of class. It's the least important component of sexuality by far. It's so base and pedestrian. A couple of canines could be barking about the same subject matter.

I like 69ing.

I like it when shes grinding up against me while im having sex with her as if she couldn't get enough of my penis.

And I like ice-cream, breathing, and not getting hit in the shins with a crowbar or mallet.

Oh and when shes riding me from reverse cow girl. I love seeing her butt lifting up and down on my penis and smacking her butt as shes letting it penetrate her.

Also when shes on top normal way and shes laying on top of me and just moving her butt while shes riding...not her whole body. It feels absolutely amazing. Especially if shes giving you a dirty face.

I like 69ing.

Wow, very hot ! lol.

?????????????????

uh oh, time for some sex ed for the SBJ. When a female is aroused the clitoris fills with blood much like a mans erection. This also of course happens when the clit is stimulated. You know that throbby feeling you guys get as the blood is rushing down there?... women get that too.

I'm interested in hearing from guys what the like sexually.

NOT JUST MY ONE QUESTION. WHAT YA'LL LIKE SEXUALLY??? DONT BE SHY!

IMO. I think guys like a women who is tight "down there," so they have something to play/work with. Having it be too lose would not be fun. Am I right or wrong???

it all good Lauren

uh oh, time for some sex ed for the SBJ. When a female is aroused the clitoris fills with blood much like a mans erection. This also of course happens when the clit is stimulated. You know that throbby feeling you guys get as the blood is rushing down there?... women get that too.

iiii quite know....im just used to hearing a female say stimulated....

not hard....

my god ryan, get into detail!... yes.. i like hearing a girl moan... you know that song by Fergie.. clumsy.. the background.... it gets me hard... its true...

Settle down before I get out the fire hose and put out your fire!

Saying that reminds me of the electric six video for the song high voltage. Lol. Electric underwear!

Archived