Guys: I'd like to know what you like sexually!

Lauren8785

Settle down before I get out the fire hose and put out your fire!

Saying that reminds me of the electric six video for the song high voltage. Lol. Electric underwear!

THAT VIDEO ROCKED! I saw it the first time it ever showed on television. I was crying at the time and extremely depressed, then the great D.ick Valentine graced the screen with his glowing crotch piece.. riding a stuffed moose.. and i could not keep from busting out into wonderous laughter.

true story.

THAT VIDEO ROCKED! I saw it the first time it ever showed on television. I was crying at the time and extremely depressed, then the great D.ick Valentine graced the screen with his glowing crotch piece.. riding a stuffed moose.. and i could not keep from busting out into wonderous laughter.

true story.

Theyre so whacky! Im listening to jimmy carter right now. Song is so good.

I like a woman that can flow like water.

Gotta be able to do whatever the situation calls for depending on the situation.

Cook me dinner when I'm in a bad mood. Show up in lingerie for aniversaries and the occasional (once every 2 months) random time.

Listen to music with me. Watch movies with me. Let me give her massages. And don't I deserve flowers for once?

I can have some 'high expectations' but at the same time, I'm the guy that puts just as much effort into the relationship as I'd like them too.

Must have strong legs.

Women don't necessarily get "loose" when they have had children. I have had a child, many years ago, and I am so tight my bf still has to use tons of lube to get the job done. It is so difficult for me (has been my entire life) we usually have oral sex, though doggy style works well. By the way, my bf has a smaller than average penis, which I think is great!

Archived