please help!! my first time iam in love!!!!

[ b]hi ,iam 13 yrs old help me,just give me advise i have this friend whos in same school same year and we are frieends good friends, we always joke around tease each other and he started teasing me everyone said that he loves me but i said no we are just friends after a while i had a dream about: his ghost coming 2 me i felt some love in my heart 4 him i told in my dream than he touched my hand and said i love u 2 i didnt told him my dream i ignored it but i had 10 more love dreams about him i really love him i told one of my friends she said ill keep it secret but she told him and i told my other friend taniya once my good friend heard him saying i know everyone is telling me yukkk i hate her shes ugly. i got so upset and i didnt eat anything 4 2 days than my grandfather passed away and we had his funneral we went out side and played with all my friends he was there tooo than lady said to cum in and everything everyone went in except he was hiding i was going in and he called ,me soft that cum & hide with me ,,,he chased me than push me i got injured and i got all these bruses from him scraches i love him sooo much but i dont how to tell him, since thatt he heard i love him he doesnt talk to me much i dont know he mostly hangs around with girls hes scaring me i fell in love for once and he broke my heart,,plz plz help ,me wat to do. when he didnt that i loved him i asked him who do u like his slike this girl he showed me but all boys luv her sooo much because shes popular. i would thank u soo much if u help me!!! tnx soo much cya around plz write me somthing

Well, I remember those feelings, its great but frustrating also right?

Ok, you need to tell him how you feel, you see, he told you how he feels about you, and you said only friends, so he thinks that you dont like him and that kinda hurts.

And yes he may have heard your friends say that you like him, but, he may think they are only teasing.

So you need to tell him, if you are afraid to tell him to his face, then write him a nice letter explaining everything. just tell him you were afraid before when he told you he liked you.

You see, he doesnt talk much to you, because he is not sure, he already got hurt before when you rejected him, and he doesnt want to go through that again, he is waiting on you to tell him and show him you like him.

The ball is in your court, your turn!

I disagree with Gilgamesh on this one, except for the fact that the ball is in your court. First, you are thirteen. It feels weird and wonderful and all kinds of both good and scary to like, have a crush or even love someone, no matter what your age. Frankly, I think you are way too young to think in these terms. However, I will advise you how to succeed at the game you are playing. Your first rejection of him does put teh ball in your court. Writing a letter is not how I would play the game. You need to tell him you are interested, but you do not need to lay your heart on the line. First, you need to start talking to him. You can ease your way into this by smiling at him and giving him some eye contact before you approach him. Open by simply saying hello and paying him a compliment. Smile and look at his eyes. If he gives you the cold shoulder, with both trying to talk to him and eye contact approaches, then he is being a jerk and you don't need that kind of guy. If he doesn't give you the cold shoulder, then you are on your way, talk to him and tell him you have fun or enjoy being around him. Continue to smile and look at his eyes. You don't need to stare into his eyes, you can look and then look away, but look at him when he is talking. If he looks at you look into one eye and only one eye. Switch eyes only when there is a lapse of twenty seconds in eye contact. Continue to smile. Now, adopt the attitude that he would be lucky just to be around you, if he has not gotten most of the hint already. You put out the welcome mat, let him knock on the door. If he doesn't continue to repeat the above. Your friends should also continue to drop the hint to him that you do like him. Finally, if all else fails, say goodbye to him one day with a peck on the cheek. The whole idea is to let him know you are interested without showing him you are desparate.

you are still 13 and as it is the first time you fell in love everything will seem confusing. i have had the same feelings some years ago but still remember. the fact that he does not talk to you as much as he used to do might mean that he is also a bit shocked by a new feeling. just one last thing......never tell someone what you feel if that person knows the guy you like as it is very likely to have them telling other people.

do not be afraid of new feelings