She Loves Me & I Don't Like Her

mysteryman

I recently began hanging out with this girl that I will call "S". S and I went out on a Saturday night and hit it off well. Sunday was good too, and even hung out Tuesday. I really liked her and it all seemed well. Flash forward two weeks.. In that time, she has broken down on me crying that she is afraid I will find someone else. And other unusual things...

This girl is really gorgeous (cheerleader, pageant winner), and probably the prettiest girl I've ever dated. Her personality is really friendly, and she likes me. I should be in love with her, but I fail to find a spark.. She is actually really annoying on the phone or aim but cool in person.

I was a virgin when I met her... She has done things with me (including all the way), but I don't "release". She tells me I'm good at it (not to brag but was called the best of the 3). I'm starting to think that the lack of an attraction is causing it... Crazy, I'm aware..

I'm beginning to believe that another girl is the problem. A girl that broke my heart before I started talking to S. We were talking and she suddenly and rudely broke it off. I have to be around the other girl (including a prom), and I just feel it will be unusual.

I just want to end it all, or go back and stop it from starting.. It's just, I really don't want to hurt this girl's feelings. (I'm not a * * * * * or a "playa.") And she really does love me but I just don't feel the same. Maybe it's where I'm not use to relationships or something? I'll probably regret it, but I feel it would be a good idea for it to just stop.

Any advice?

Thanks, I sincerely appreciate it

Mysteryman

She loves you after only 2 weeks? Maybe I'm just a cynic.

Anyway, just realize that the longer you wait, the more you're going to hurt her feelings. If you sincerely care about her, you should break up with her ASAP. That way, she can get over you sooner and start looking for other guys. Right now you're just wasting her time with a relationship that is never going to go anywhere.

Archived