Things are going well... but im getting tired...

koreangelxp

Okay so heres the deal... my ex and me broke up last year 6 days before xmas, (he broke up with me). He stated that he wasnt in love with me anymore, because we have been fighting a lot and blah blah.... and the next day he called and stated that we should try to work things out, and so its been almost 4 months now... and things have been going well. Not at first tho... its been very hard for me... but its been getting better for me. He has been showing that hes trying to make this relationship work, and spending time together and calling and showing me he loves me. But why hasnt he told me he loves me? he shows me all the time... when we spend time together, and i just dont understand why he just cant tell me? i asked him why he doesnt say it, and he said that he didnt want to say i love you until he meant it. I can understand that.... but at the same time how long do you expect me to wait???? its going on 5 months soon... and its like my patience is starting to run thin... and i donno if i can keep wanting on making this work... i dont want to hurt anymore and feel vunerable anymore... i kinda make a date on when to bring it up and see and ask if he loves me on what was suppose to be our 2 year mark for the relationship. Should i wait longer then that or should i just keep going... and hope that it will happen.... i love him so much and see a future with him, but i donno how much longer i can wait...

Archived