Hi, a few years ago i went out with this chick and now she came along about half a year ago and told me that she never really wanted to break up with me - it was arranged by some other girls. Now, since then i've got to know her again (i never really got to know her that well beforehand) and i think I've fallen for her again.

I've been checking out some flirting things on this site, and from what i've gathered i think she might like me, coz she like does everything in those lists. Anyway, should I ask her out??

if you really cared about her before and you just broke it off then ....but now you have gotten to know her and you really do like her and she likes you and thinks she is interested i say go for it. i mean you only really live once right and if it doesn't work out than you can say you tried . you know so if it feels right to you then do it you don't need any one elses permission or thoughts on it (truste me i learned the hard way)..so do what ever will make you happy.

yes, i have been thinking all day, and i reckon why not?

I think you kinda said my thoughts out loud there, thanks for the clarification, (its test time of the year, so i'm a bit preocupied, so ) and been sparring all day wether i should or not (many reasons...) but like you said:

"You only live once"