What does it mean when a girl touches your arm often?

Iwantittoend

Females by nature are more touchy and feely when it comes to social interactions. when girls/women take a liking to someone' date=' they begin touching your arm, shoulders, hand, etc to get closer to you and to develop an emotional attachment.[/quote']I'm not sure I agree with the statement that females by nature are more touchy/feely when it comes to social interactions.Yes,some are but I think they are in the minority.As a result,in my opinion it definitely can mean she is interested[if she touches you] but of course it isn't conclusive.

It's in the classrooom, Iam sitting next to a hot girl and she has been touching my arm for many times - either she touches me to look at her or to tell me something.

I never thought that touching on the arm was a whole package of attraction !!

It's in the classrooom, Iam sitting next to a hot girl and she has been touching my arm for many times - either she touches me to look at her or to tell me something.

I never thought that touching on the arm was a whole package of attraction !!

it's not. but if you play on it and find out, great. make a move and find out.

i dunno, maybe you use oil of olay and she likes the smoothness.

So there's this girl I've known for a few months now from school. We meet up pretty much everyday at school to just talk and hang out. Lately I've noticed that she's been touching me a lot more. Like I'll say something she agrees with, and she'll touch the top of my arm before she responds. This might not mean anything, but she did tell me awhile ago that she thought I was a good looking guy. So any opinions?

Probablly wants you to flirt with her.

So there's this girl I've known for a few months now from school. We meet up pretty much everyday at school to just talk and hang out. Lately I've noticed that she's been touching me a lot more. Like I'll say something she agrees with, and she'll touch the top of my arm before she responds. This might not mean anything, but she did tell me awhile ago that she thought I was a good looking guy. So any opinions?

Maybe she's trying to feel your muscles? Ah heck I don't know.

I don't know what it could be other than flirting. That, or she has an arm fetish.

:splat:

It's well known flirting tactic. She really likes you. '

But, when you are 19, an 8 year age difference is a lot more significant than say, when you're 28 and 36. I agree with some of the other posters about being concerned that a mature woman is into a guy just out of school.

You are at different phases in your lives and different levels of experience and maturity. I think she may have issues.

• 1 year later...

i am in the same situation. i am 18....and there is this girl in one of my classes i sit next to..and for instance..when i make some kind of comment towards anything...she would like have a little laugh and say like" ooohh (my name) and give me a few pats on the shoulder..and gently move her hand down my arm and hold my arm or my hand for a few seconds while looking into my eyes then sometimes she does it out of nowhere...anyone have any ideas?

i am in the same situation. i am 18....and there is this girl in one of my classes i sit next to..and for instance..when i make some kind of comment towards anything...she would like have a little laugh and say like" ooohh (my name) and give me a few pats on the shoulder..and gently move her hand down my arm and hold my arm or my hand for a few seconds while looking into my eyes then sometimes she does it out of nowhere...anyone have any ideas?

wow....you really don't know what's going on?

Archived