Friend Crush

_C_J_

I've had a crush on a female friend of mine for a pretty long time now, the other problem is that a little over a year back I had dated a close friend of hers. I've only had a few relationships and she's had near none. I always hear her and her friends talking about relationships because she really wants one. If I make a move would it be awkward? I'd really like to hear any suggestions on how to approach this...

well you must tell yourself what is more important, the friendship or risk telling her you like her?

if you are good friends i really cant any reason for it to go awkward even if you do tell her, she will just say "sorry i dont like you that way" then you can still be friends. you also dated one of her friends.. so make sure she is over you first before you do anything.

what i suggest and what i prefer is to stay friends with my girl mates.. but to find out if they like me as more by watching their actions.. you need to go out alone on a casual outing and see how this friend of yours behaves around you. if you were to ask her out to shopping or the cinema and she said 'no' then you would know straight away not to proceed with asking her out. if she says yes see how she acts around you.. if she has fun with you and wants to hang out again then go for it.

friends sometimes end up loving eachother in the end but sometimes it cant be forced, it has to happen naturally. hope this helped you

I'd say don't. If they are close friends. There are other girls out there. I've dated a good friend of an ex before...I now view it as a severe lapse in judgment. It didn't ruin their friendship by any means. It just ended up being really awkward for me, the guy, and my ex. I think we all felt it was a bit weird.

Meh, same thing happened to me, and it worked... well in so far as that we went out for a while. Depends really on how you and your ex broke up. I was fairly amicable with mine before and after the romantic relationship (hell, she even helped set me up with her best friend afterwards)

Archived