Pinkbunny

Hell yes it was VERY hard. The last time I heard his voice was when he called me. After that, about a week later, I decided to be civil and wish him a happy bday (went to his voicemail) since he wished me a happy bday. So since that happened I just decided I couldn't emotionally deal with being in the friendzone. I got a few random text messages here and there from him but I chose not to respond. It was so hard, it still is. I think about him a lot. Lately especially, don't know why though. He wanted to be friends but I did NOT. Anyway thanks for asking!

good for you! Keep up the good work ..

maybe you can share with us what you did when you felt the urge to call?

It's true what they say, time heals ... everyday gets easier, maybe one day you will be able to be friends with him

Everytime I had the urge to call, I called any of my friends or my family. I wasn't perfect when it came to NC. Like I said I did leave him a voice message for his bday (4 months ago). Anyway I decided to re-evaluate the relationship and when I did I was able to finally forgive him and myself. I realized my 1/2 of why we broke up and thought about what would I have changed? I came to the conclusion that I may have changed SOME things, but only a few. I don't think either of us was the villian in this break up.

Anyway fast forward to now. What did I do to get through: 1) I read a great book my friend recomended "Its called a break up because it broken" AWSOME book for those with a sense of humor. I forced myself to get up everyday out of bed and thought to myself "you know what I'm tired of being upset, eff him!" that thought (I know its kind of bad) is what got me up and going everyday. That thought is what helped me force myself to go out w/friends, even when I didn't feel like it. That thought kept me going. My friends kept me going. My family kept me going.

And then, last but definitely not least I met my new BF through a friend. He treats me so good So then I realized karma is a b, and things definitely happen for a reason. There is a reason my ex and I broke up. The End.

Ps. The healing process does take awhile though. I still think of my ex often, but in a different way. I do miss him, and do think he's a good person, but I know we are no longer good together.

Archived