Stressed out and a new problem emerges...

I've been under a great deal of stress for the past 3 months and now there are signs of it showing. Such signs are gaining 10 pounds in such a short time, visible signs of cellulite forming, inability to concentrate, etc. I've done everything to stop stressing out but I have found my intake of sugar increasing considerably. I work out at the gym often but it only makes me think that this is making matters worse. I've never had cellulite before and feared it ever appearing but tonight I was in shock to see it after I thought I was doing everything that woudl prevent such a condition. Do you have any advice on what I could do to get rid of it?

• 3 weeks later...

hey adidas7fire,

if you were talking about the stress when saying this, then i believe you have seen my post and its responces, but i know from what you have told me, youve got your own good ideas and i hope that works out for you.

if youre talking about the cellulite on the other hand and gaining slight weight, i would say that you obviously see a change in sugar inrake etc and you should monitor that, after that, massaging the areas that have cellulite works on the decrease of this and keeps your skin smooth. ensure that you massage the areas well and you should be ok.

good luck.

kel