Another contact from the ex, every three months like an interest rate adjustment

tray25

Every three months she contacts me. Another text message in the middle of the night. Why is she contacting me? What does she want? What do you think of my response? She broke up with me but now I am playing cocky with her cause I really don't care anymore, I don't need her. She is like a quarterly installment though. She pops up every three months....

Her: how are you?

ME: Im fine

Her: Are you seeing anyone?

ME: You're still not over me huh? Don't blame you, happens all the time with almost every girl I meet. Im always seeing someone. Why you prying? You still hung up on me huh?

Her: LOl, yeah haha.

ME: So why are you asking if I am seeing someone

Her: just curious, so seriously who are these girls are you really seeing someone?

ME: Im too charming to be alone sweetheart. You just wanna see If Im taken? Why you contacting me?

Her: Just was thinking about you.

ME: So seriously you need to move on. But if you miss me and can't wait to see me, buy me dinner or a drink sometime. I have to go to bed. goodnite

Her: Okay. goodnight!

I like the confidence, but a little too cocky, depending on what you want from her. I get this from my ex to, she contacts me every now and then, with the same story, whats new, are you seeing anyone, and so on, to me, the whole thing is BS, so I try to avoid it, cause at the end of every conversation, nothing happens. I never understood this from women, so either she wants you back, for a quicky or maybe more, either way, if you don't care about her, don't waste anymore time with her.

I like the confidence, but a little too cocky, depending on what you want from her. I get this from my ex to, she contacts me every now and then, with the same story, whats new, are you seeing anyone, and so on, to me, the whole thing is BS, so I try to avoid it, cause at the end of every conversation, nothing happens. I never understood this from women, so either she wants you back, for a quicky or maybe more, either way, if you don't care about her, don't waste anymore time with her.

Women don't just do this, men are guilty of it also. My ex calls me about 2 times a week with stuff like this. We have been broken up since August of last year.

Exceptional!

Most exes who stay in contact, do so because they are lonely, they don't want you, however, they don't want you to move on either. Contact usually is an ego trip for the dumper.... This is why your response is so exceptional - No ego trip in that txt conversation!

Not necessarily, my ex is dating other women., so he doesn't have to be lonely. I think that none of these women compare to me yet and that's why he contacts. If and when he finds one that does he will probably back off then.

maybe it does, but why does she ask the same things every time? my ex gf asked me the same stuff far too many times and we broke up just a month and a half ago. but of course she broke up and doesnt want to get back. and then i feel like crap. i wonder if she has somebody too but, thats natural but she chose to break up. so why dont they just leave us be?! and thats why i love NC!

Archived