When should I contact her

hopelessxnow

Hello,

I had been on NC with my ex for quite some time now.. around a year and a half until recently - new years eve - we were at the same party and we talked for a bit and although it was a little awkward it was actually quite civilized and I thought it had gone pretty okay. However, we haven't spoken at all after that party and she most probably has me blocked on messenger. She's always had me blocked but recently i added her again, she came on a few times and now she never does. Apparently she's persistently online so I can safely assume that she has me blocked which isn't always a good sign. So I was wondering whether I'm in a good enough situation to be able to initiate contact or maybe ask why i've been blocked even? - I know it shouldn't be a big deal but I guess it does say a lot about what she thinks of me. What should I do?

Leave her in the past where she belongs.

If she has blocked you on messenger it is for a reason.

Don't put yourself through this. Leave it. NC again. Try to get her out of your head.

Nothing she will say about why she has blocked you on messenger will matter anyway.

Let it go.

Leave her in the past where she belongs.

If she has blocked you on messenger it is for a reason.

Don't put yourself through this. Leave it. NC again. Try to get her out of your head.

Nothing she will say about why she has blocked you on messenger will matter anyway.

Let it go.

I agree - if she wanted you she would contact you and sadly it appears she does not.

Archived