premature ejaculation qstn for Guys

SAMRA2

Ok so my very new boyfriend has a problem. Whenever we have sex, he comes fast (in around 3 minutes). This is bothering him so much, and he is always feeling he does not deserve me because he cant satisfy me. He says this has not happened to him before, and that it just started recently. He may be just too ashamed to tell me he is an early ejaculator, but anyway, the thing is that last night after sex (and him coming very very fast), he decided he was going to break up with me because he was feeling like crap every time we did it. I think its a male ego thing that made him do that.

how can i help him? is there a cure for premature ejaculation? how should i approach this so that i dont hurt him or his ego? this question is probably for the guys

there is actually a lot of info on this, just google it!

im sure i am not just speaking for myself, but almost always at the start of a new relationship when she is still very "new" i tend to cum for her a lot faster, of course after a few runs though im GTG.

i did actually go to an adult store in town a while back when i was trying to find a quick fix to this, and the dude in there actually recommended me something.... he called it "china man in a bottle", and im sure there are tons of other similar things of this nature. it came in a really tiny bottle, with a twist off cap that attached to it had a q-tip like deal... i would rub it up/down my shaft and on my head ~30 min prior to getting sexually active, and boy i tell you once we started, i would last forever and i would make her cum over and over and over... was great sex.

hope this helps!

Maybe if you allowed him to fully satisfy you prior to having sex, he wouldn't feel obligated to last so long during sex. Then you both win!

Plus - you could wait a few mins (5 - 10) after his orgasm and start fooling around again. If he's playing with you after he comes, he will get excited again.

Archived