Hey Guys. so could U all answer a odd question. Thanks!

QTpie87

Okay,

well i just got some tips from a few men and i want to thank you if you see this post -k- so thanks. well i have another question. what is a guys fantisy? i mean i know that they are all prob. diff. but they couldn't all be that diff. i would just like some ideas. if your gf were to do anything ( REALLY ANYTHING) in the world besides anel sex ( just stuff to trun you on) what would it be. I'm sorry if this grosses you out i just want to do something really cool for him that he definetly wouln't be expecting. you know like his fantisy. i would ask him, but then it wouldn't be a surprise. i need step by step details on what you would want though. Any and all ideas will be very much wanted and i will have to thank all who adds a idea. i want ideas from lots of diff. guys. um any ideas shared will not be gross to me. REally. so thanks. and if anyone wants to share but not were everyone can see it then please PM me anytime. i'm on this sit all the time so start posting.

thankyou. and for all who need any kind of help from me i love to talk to people and would be more than happy to help.

THanks,

QTpie87

I have to agree with the dressing up fantasy. I used to dress up in school girl outfits and thight high stockings, garder belt and all, my boyfriend would go crazy!! He loved it. Also I find that they like it when you talk to them really dirty and just be crazy and in control!! Let loose and have fun, be crazy and talk dirty, he will go insane!! It worked amazingly for me, hopefully it will for u.

Also, guys are really into the two girls thing, if u are willing to do that. I myself prefer not too, but some people i know have tryed it and really enjoyed it.

Hope this helps!!!

Oi lah.

I disagree with what some people said about "threesomes" or girl-on-girl.

I see no difference between a woman and a man would my girlfriend make out with her.

(now I don't have a gf for the time being, but the experience should suffice)

It is intimate, and as far as I'm concerned, I am the only one she should be intimate with. Same goes for me.. I actually tried to ward off girls hugging me even when she wasn't there.. I guess that's just me.

Oh well, to get to the point:

I just love it when she puts her head on your shoulder, or when you're lying in bed and she lays her head on your chest. Otherwise I believe that oral sex is very special (even without climaxing). I don't know how you and your boyfriend are in public, but my heart always pumped faster when she openly showed her feelings for me.

I just feel that if you propose an idea about letting another girl in on the side whilst you're in bed.. You should be sure that he is in on it and does not misinterpret the situation thinking that he alone is not able to satisfy you. And always bare in mind that if you take in another girl, he might want another man the next time. Or even if you want to have another man the next time and he doesn't, you'd still have a hold on him since "that time when you invited a girl for him". Things could get really ugly.

But good luck to you, I hope you'll come up with something nice =)