Im new here please help me

do you know him at all?

make sure you two know each other first, then see...

if you know him, then just talk to him about this issue...

or, you could see, if he gives you signs of liking you.... which is important, if he doesn't, then do things so he starts to like you...

hope that helps

later.

i agree with the above, do you know him? becuase if you have a fear of rejection it will help knowing him, and discovering any signs of him liking you.

if you just know him from a distance as to say you dont really speak to him that often just admire him, i would agree with indee_vidual and get to know him first, and cid, with the point of being in the same class.

if you feel he has interest in you then i would have to say take the chance, you wouldnt want to regret not doing it and him passin by and liking someone else.

kel

i agree with the above, do you know him? becuase if you have a fear of rejection it will help knowing him, and discovering any signs of him liking you.

if you just know him from a distance as to say you dont really speak to him that often just admire him, i would agree with indee_vidual and get to know him first, and cid, with the point of being in the same class.

if you feel he has interest in you then i would have to say take the chance, you wouldnt want to regret not doing it and him passin by and liking someone else.

kel

Hi this is laura,

how do u get those pictures?

hey laura.

what type of guy is he from what you know? as in, is he quite bold, the speaker in the group, or a more shy type of guy? practical joker, confident or laid back?

because everyone shows affection and interest in different ways.

you will find through eye contact, communication and tpics brought up, the way he is around you (presense) his attitude, if he touches you e.g. on your elbow or arms when talking to you. it really is dependant upon the person.

some people hide there affection and others come straight out and tell you, the best things is to get to know the person first. how well do you know him? and how often do you see him?

kel