my relationship w/my bf is an emotional rollercoaster!

I've been with my boyfriend for about two months (yeah wow i know its so long.. lol) but I get jealous pretty easily. for example, I'll walk up to him and he will be talking to a girl and I will just explode(inside) I hate seeing him talking to other girls even though I know he'd never do anything to hurt me. And even if I know the girl has a bf I'll still get jealous.. When we fight. even if its over something really small.. I get so hurt.. If I know hes the slightest bit angry with me.. I cry... and I told him about it and he told me not to tell him things like that.. cuz with the way he is he'll use it against our realtionship. And when hes not happy.. it makes me really unhappy. Like if hes not his normal smily,laughing self it feels as though its my fault hes unhappy.. and it depresses me and I try to do everything I can to make him feel better. And not to mention when I do something wrong or say something wrong he uses it against me for the longest time.. but if I was to ever use something he did or said against him.. he would be so angry and most likely end the relationship. He never seems to let things go. And he compares me to his ex-girlfriend... Is our realationship worth it? Should I try to work through all of this, or should I just say forget it? I need advice!

...I'll walk up to him and he will be talking to a girl and I will just explode(inside) I hate seeing him talking to other girls...

It is common for girls to like guys. Even more so the ones they cant have. i.e. he is taken and have that desire. You have to trust nothing will come of it. (i had this talk w/ my GF few hours ago)

...And he compares me to his ex-girlfriend...

Does he compare by looks or by things she did / you do. He might be trying to shape you into his ideal woman. e.g. my ex really like to come over to my place and play video games. He could be trying to bring you into his favorite things to do. If he is talking about look wise, he may want you to try out new looks to see if she likes it. I let my GF sugest clothing / hairstlyes and I take them into considertation.

...And not to mention when I do something wrong or say something wrong he uses it against me for the longest time.. but if I was to ever use something he did or said against him.. he would be so angry...

Sit down and tell him how this hurts you. ask why he can do it, but not you.

I know exactly how you feel, believe me. I am in the same position as you are.

Though I've been with b/f for a year and a half.

I don't know what to tell you because I haven't really figured it out myself. I just wanted to let you know you're not alone!!!

But it is all common to feel the way we do. . .I hope. LOL

GOOD LUCK!!!!

thanks for the advice Sebulous!

when I said how he compares me to his ex. it wasn't in a good way.. like when I do something wrong he'll be like this is exactly what she did. your going down the same path she is. ugh.. and I hate it.. IM NOTHING LIKE HER! she treated him horribly. like when they were going out he hurt his back weight lifting and when it was finally healing she kicked him, right in the back. and messed it up permanantly! and I asked him if he would ever go back out with her and he didnt know if he would... I mean come on she could of paralized him and he still considers going back out with her... plus she always messed with his emotions and she did things to make him jealous knowing it hurt him so much... and I hate how they are still friends... ugh.. I hate being jealous.. but I dunno.. I cant control how I feel.. ... I still just dont know how he could compare me to her.. Im nothing like her.. im not that mean of a person....

xoxoxo21- thanks also its good to hear that Im not the only girl who gets jealous of thier bf talking to other girls! I know he would never leave me, or do anything to hurt me.. but its like if their prettier than I am.. or have a better body.. it just makes me kinda nervous.. cuz hes a hottie.. and deserves to date a hottie.. but im not one.. and I dont want him lookin at other girls ya know..

[/b]It's normal for you to feel that way because you guys

are just in the getting-to-know stage. You need to calm down

and realise that acting that way is not the best way to start

a relationship why?!? because relationships should be based

on trust. As for your guy comparing you to his ex tell him

how it makes you feel and that it's not fair for him to keep

doing that because you and his ex are totally different from

each other. GOODLUCK!!

Hey this is my 400th post yea ok with that out of the way. Like color sead that realationships are bulit out of trust you MUST trust him to make it work. If you get to jellous I am afrade that you will LOSE him becouse he will start to think that dont trust him and that is a bad feeling to have. When you start to feel mad over something small just think that hey this meens nothing in the long run and I need to move one with my life.

• 2 weeks later...