What are you doing for your SO this Valentines Day?

well, my ex long ago planned a thing at a coffee shop we used to frequent. we knew the owner, etc. another friend of mine and his gf at the time was kind of hanging out with my gf. they had this spread all set up with candles, coffees, etc. it was really sweet and unexpected.

this year i'm feeling it will be a bust. lol no gf.

Well im not doing a thing...(no guy)

but what would be cute is put candy surprises into balloons before inflating them - add a folded-up Valentine's message then inflate each balloon. Tie with a red ribbon and attach to your loved one's chair for them

to find Valentine's morning. AWWWH!!! Write up little notes about how you feel and what they mean to you and place them around the house along with a candy

heart or other treat. Add a riddle at the end of each note about where to find the next note. At the last note, have something special waiting there. For example, you can be waiting for your

boyfriend in a candle-lit bubble bath with two glasses of wine or something

My birthday and V-day go together. I think my ex (who I'm still dating) and I will be out of town snowboarding, but we might invite some friends along and make it a birthday party. We haven't really decided if we're going to do a separate snowboarding trip with the two of us and maybe another couple and then have a birthday party or if we're going to combine it. What do you think? It's probably won't be as much fun for me if I make snowboarding the party since he's still teaching me.

Ok, I have my own V-day question:

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 2.5 years but we put on the brakes about 5 months ago per his request and things are less serious for us... still lots of passion and happiness but no verbal I love yous, etc.

There is this hat I know he wants so I want to get him that, but what else can I do that isn't overly romantic but still lots of fun? Should I just let him guide Vday or take it upon myself?

im still uncertain as to what we are doin v-day,like the specifics etc but i have a general idea, and since his sisters wedding is on the 16th and he doesnt have alot of time. i think during the day since he has work till 5 ill give him a surprise call at work on his line, which ive never done before and wish him a happy v-day then. then when he finishes at 5, depending on if i have my car by then, ill drive up, leave a message on his car window giving him directions to meet me in a specific location where we will share a home made picnic, maybe on the beach or a nice park, or grassy place with a nice view of the city and stars at night or something. OR send him to a location where we can have dinner etc where i'll be waiting....then sex back at mine HAHAHA

Archived