Okay, there are quite a few things I'd like to get through here, I put this in this forum because it's linked to my brothers death.

I've offered to do a speech at my borther's funeral (on the 10th) and I'm a bit stuck on what to write and wondered if any one here has done one before.

Also, my ex has been extremely nasty about my brother, see I know she's bitter and hasn't been mature about the break up, but she's said these things and they've upset me.

I've also been on a date and I really like this girl, however, I kissed her and she didn't kiss back, but later said she wished we had. We both really like each other but I think I should have a few more dates before I ask her out. But was wondering about the situation.

Naturally the speech is most important but a view on the rest would be appreciated. I only made one thread because I didn't want to clog up the forums.

I gave a eulogy when my brother in law died. I started with a list of the things he meant to me...the things others liked about him.

Then I started writing, correcting, and finally sat with his family and we editted it. It went very well...lots of tears, and laughter...he was a very funny guy.

PM if you want any help!

KG

It can be very hard to give a talk like that I have done one for my Grandmar

I talked about her life and what she ment to me as a child

Also this poem is very populer and it was my grans fav

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there, I do not sleep

I am a thousand winds that blow

I am the diamond glints on snow

I am the sunlight on ripened grain

I am the gentle autumn's rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush