Long Time Friend.... Turned Love Interest?

grashamm

Should I tell a long time girlfriend I am interested in a romantic relationship? We are both in our late twenties. I am the older.

Fate has crossed our paths, several times. I have never crossed that line with her.

We would've dated. Someone or something always came up.

I haven't seen her for 3 years. I saw her for the first time, after moving accross the country twice. Two time zones, and two months after my fiance and I broke up, I see her again. In a completely NEW city.

It was UNREAL, UNCANNY! The next day she text me, asking, "was that a dream?" I admit, I felt the same.

I love this woman, and respect her A LOT!

I am not ready to devote myself to another girl yet. She has made advances, I am unsure of her motives.

I stopped seeing her 6 months ago, telling her I didn't want her to see me, right now. I recently apologized, for dropping out of her life,

I am not ready to see her still. How can I comunicate this? She has expressed interest in seeing me, lately.

I do not want to burn my bridge with her, I am afraid of falling in love with this girl.

I like her a lot.

I don't want to lose a good friend. But she is a HOTT * * * * * !

comments?

If she wants more and you are not ready then don't see her because that would be unfair to her. She needs someone who is available. Yes, you risk losing a good friend and possibly great relationship...but you can't have it both ways. If you are not ready and want your freedom, then it is only fair that you let her go to pursue more favourable options.

Archived