Ever Had a Sexual Relationship Outside of Your Race?

Cannon

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as African American men being well endowed, I think there's some truth to it. When I was in high school me and a friend dropped by this other friend's house who was African American.

He had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel on. He started drying himself off and I swear to God his penis (flacid) was bouncing around his knees and it was so thick it looked like a third leg. I was trying to look him in the face, but was secretly horrified by that third leg. It took me a full week to recover from having seen that.

Also, early in high school all the hottest white girls in our class started dating African American guys. African Americans only made up like 10% of the school (maybe less) so it was like this interesting fad amongst the hot white girls. I asked one of these girls who I was friends with why she and her friends all at once started dating African Americans and she said matter of factly because of their bodies. I asked "because they work out a lot?" and she tells me "no, dummy, because they have really big penises". I probably turned beet red, because she started to blush after seeing my response.

My friend with the third leg was one of the guys that at least two of these girls dated that year. So even though I don't have a lot of antecdotal experience, it did sort of leave an impression that African American men are probably pretty large.

I'm guessing some of you women probably have more antecdotal experience then me as to whether it's true or not.

It's like every white girl has slept with some black guy at one point or another:

I'm just kinda tired of the interracial relationship discussion because it always focuses on the black man and the white woman which is just done to death ad nauseum. Black men and white women are not the only interracial couplings. I'd like to hear from perhaps White men with Black women..something different. Middleeastern guys and Chinese girls..anything but the run of the mill and tired black guy and white girl coupling..

Also, I'm tired of White chicks talking about how they made a discovery of the black man's big big penis. That is such a played out, and incredibly old & untrue stereotype. You'd think by now they'd know better than to continue to perpetuate this silly myth. It's not true for all black men. There are some black guys who are big, some small, some medium and everywhere inbetween.

I notice that whenever there is a discussion about interracial dating white women immediately turn it into a conversation about the size of a black man's d1ck. As if that is all black men are good for. Like isn't there other things to appreciate or to contribute than to reinforce negative stereotypes about black men?

As a black woman, I happen to be attracted for black men for who they are--it's defintely not because of the size of their allegedly large penises. if they had medium sized penises I'd still be interested in them.

BronzedSkin,

There is something kind of strange how it's always white women and black men hooking up. You don't see the same thing as much between black women and white men. Not sure why.

I read an interesting article last night on link removed that said 1 in 5 wealthy white British women have traveled to Africa specifically to have sex with young black males. They pay the men well for the opportunity to hook up with them sexually. I was kind of shocked. I posted the article as a thread, but the mods removed it.

I still cannot grasp the concept in my mind.

How can anybody say they wouldn't date somebody because of their skin colour, in this day and age? I mean really. Somebody please give me a justified reason, if you know of any.

It's really a preference. It all depends on what you are attracted to. There are people who do not find certain skin tones attractive. You have ppl who on average do not find Caucasions attractive because pale skin does not appeal to them. Or perhaps it's their features they don't like.

How one can feel they can possibly determine somebody's personality and attributes, and ultimately their compatibility with themself, from purely a skin colour is just completely deranged in my opinion.

I'm white. I've dated white. I've dated black..Latin, mixed.It means nothing to me.

I can only hope this will get better with time as the amount of mixed race babies being produced will mean future generations are a lot more open minded.

Ahh..rant over!

People go based on who they are physically attracted to first before they even start considering their compatibity, personality and other attributes. Not everybody is going to be attracted to different races and choose to date interracially..I think being attracted to White, Asian, Black, Indian, etc is just as much as a preference as for somebody who only choose to date one race that is of their own.

Also, I really don't want to get too deep but I will say that a person's skin color (race) can often create cultural conflicts and affect the compatibility of a person whose race and/or skin color is different from theirs. Not always, but often it does happen.

Lastly, I do agree a person is open minded in terms of exploring their options and dating other races. But it pretty much ends there. You can be just as narrowminded when it comes to everything else.

I know some ppl get carried away & think interracial dating will be the world's answer to racial unity. It really won't. If you look at Brazil where a signficiant interracial unions occurred which resulted in most of the ppl being multiracial and they still deal with racism, and prejudices based on skin color.

BronzedSkin,

There is something kind of strange how it's always white women and black men hooking up. You don't see the same thing as much between black women and white men. Not sure why.

I read an interesting article last night on link removed that said 1 in 5 wealthy white British women have traveled to Africa specifically to have sex with young black males. They pay the men well for the opportunity to hook up with them sexually. I was kind of shocked. I posted the article as a thread, but the mods removed it.

I think that the reason black men and White women always hook up is because of the stereotype of black guys having big penises. I don't know why but lot of White women still fall for this tired myth and still want to discover for themselves if this is true. By now they should have more insight and realize that it's just a rumor..Let's not forget the forbidden fruit theory..

I heard that White men and Black women couplings are slowly on the rise. But the reason you usually don't see the WM/BW coupling that much now and in the past is because Black women have the most negative stereotypes about them than any other race of women. It's not just White men that you don't see that many Black women with, you just don't see us dating interracially that often period.

I don't know why but lot of White women still fall for this tired myth .

I've only ever had sex with one black guy and thereforeeee can only comment on this experience and it's true he did have a humungous penis! I also said that he was a really big man (6'4") so this probably had something to do with it. Then a gain, I've been out with a really tall white guy too and his penis was just average.

I also would like to reiterate that the penis size was the only real difference in dating any different race. He was Nigerian born and lived in Liverpool, worked in Cheshire and was no different than any other guy I knew. The reason I mentioned his huge penis is purely for that reason - it was the only difference to me.

I think that the reason black men and White women always hook up is because of the stereotype of black guys having big penises.

I think you're right about this. Not entirely sure it's a myth though.

It's a nice stereotype to have nonetheless.

I've only ever had sex with one black guy and thereforeeee can only comment on this experience and it's true he did have a humungous penis! I also said that he was a really big man (6'4") so this probably had something to do with it. Then a gain, I've been out with a really tall white guy too and his penis was just average.

I also would like to reiterate that the penis size was the only real difference in dating any different race. He was Nigerian born and lived in Liverpool, worked in Cheshire and was no different than any other guy I knew. The reason I mentioned his huge penis is purely for that reason - it was the only difference to me.

Okay...I just find it so odd that a White woman who decides to date ONE Black guy by chance bed ones with a HUGE penis yet a Black women who has dated numerous black men throughout her life has yet to encounter a mandigo so big that it's worth noting. Perhaps, to the average White woman what is big to them, maybe be just average to a Black woman.

Perhaps, to the average White woman what is big to them, maybe be just average to a Black woman.

LOL! Maybe if you African American women would get a little jungle fever for white guys every once in a while you'd have a standard for comparison...

Okay...I just find it so odd that a White woman who decides to date ONE Black guy by chance bed ones with a HUGE penis yet a Black women who has dated numerous black men throughout her life has yet to encounter a mandigo so big that it's worth noting. Perhaps, to the average White woman what is big to them, maybe be just average to a Black woman.

Well yeah i guess so?

Well I'm mixed race (black/white), and mixed race guys are a minority, so yes, I have had many sexual relationships with guys that weren't of my particular race. I've had mostly white guys, but also middle eastern, latin american, indian, and a couple of mixed race guys. I've never had sex with a black guy though, as I find very few of them attractive. A couple of my friends have joked about this making me racist, as I am half black myself, so it's a bit strange that I'm rarely attracted to black guys. I used to feel a bit like a traitor to the black side of my race, but it's a psychological thing, I've realised - I didn't have a good relationship with my dad, who was black, thereforeeee I tend to seek out sexual partners that don't resemble him. That said, just because I personally find the average black man less attractive than other races, I still have been very attracted to a few of them, and I wouldn't have a problem sleeping with men of any race, as long as there happens to be an attraction there. I must say my personal preference (purely based on physical attractiveness) would be mixed race guys... Too bad there are so few of them

The fact that black guys have bigger penises isn't just a myth though - if you look at statistics you will see that black men are larger on average. That doesn't mean that every black guy will have a big penis, just that they are more likely to have a big one than say, a white or asian man. I must say both of the mixed race guys I've been with were big!

If you look at Brazil where a signficiant interracial unions occurred which resulted in most of the ppl being multiracial and they still deal with racism, and prejudices based on skin color.

Yea, Brazil is a weird one.. I read somewhere that you can find siblings with the same parents that look like completely different races... Also I've read about twins with parents from different racial backgrounds, where one twin looked white and the other looked black... Funny that. I knew a girl who had parents that were black as anything but she had considerably lighter skin and green eyes.

I think you're right about this. Not entirely sure it's a myth though.

It's a nice stereotype to have nonetheless.

It is a myth.

I don't think it's a good stereotype. Over the years it has just stripped Black men down to only being good for satisfying the curiosity and sexual appetite of White women. I've seen it at school, where all the white girls want to get a "black guy" like they're a token or piece of property packaged with a huge d!ck.

It is a myth.

I don't think it's a good stereotype. Over the years it has just stripped Black men down to only being good for satisfying the curiosity and appetite of White women. I've seen it at school, where all the white girls want to get a "black guy" like they're a token or piece of property packaged with a huge * * * * .

I experienced the same thing with the white girls in my high school as I posted above.

All I know, from a male perspective, is it got a lot of African American guys laid by some really hot girls. I guess it would be tough on average sized African American guys if that stereotype meant the girl acted disappointed - like he somehow didn't "live up" to the stereotype.

The fact that black guys have bigger penises isn't just a myth though - if you look at statistics you will see that black men are larger on average. That doesn't mean that every black guy will have a big penis, just that they are more likely to have a big one than say, a white or asian man. I must say both of the mixed race guys I've been with were big!

Do you have an credible sources that cite this as being true ??

Because the whole black men have large penises stereotype dates back to slavery. When black guys were being auctioned off they were fully naked, and the White women were intrigued at the size of their d!cks, later this discovery became widespread fueling the myth that all Black guys are 'big'. It's just a stereotype. Whose to say if every black guy at the auction had a big penis..in reality it could have been 20 black guys and about 8 of them could have been big..surely that would be more than enough to for someone to gossip & exaggerate about how ALL black men are big down there.

I could grab 50 White guys that all range from 8-11 inches, and use this as proof that all White guys are really big..being that ppl can be so gullible they'd take it as gospel without even considering the other millions of white men in & out of this country who are probably small or average. probably

I could grab 50 White guys that all range from 8-11 inches, and use this as proof that all White guys are really big..being that ppl can be so gullible they'd take it as gospel without even considering the other millions of white men in & out of this country who are probably small or average. probably

"grab" - ehhh. .. more like search the seven seas. LOL! Just joking, there's probably 50 or so out there somewhere.

Because the whole black men have large penises stereotype dates back to slavery. When black guys were being auctioned off they were fully naked, and the White women were intrigued at the size of their d!cks, later this discovery became widespread fueling the myth that all Black guys are 'big'. It's just a stereotype. Whose to say if every black guy at the auction had a big penis..in reality it could have been 20 black guys and about 8 of them could have been big..surely that would be more than enough to for someone to gossip & exaggerate about how ALL black men are big down there.

The Kinsey study, and a few others that I have heard about confirmed the fact that black men have larger members than other races on average... I don't think it's a myth at all, although I do think it's very exaggerated, as the difference supposedly isn't that big (according to the Kinsey study the difference was something like 0.5 inches or less even). But I don't think you're right in saying that it's purely a myth, as there seems to be some basis for it.

Weren't you just a tad curious though?

To be honest, I'd heard that "myth" but I'm not sure that I would sleep with someone on the back of a myth or to score points or anything. He was a professional soccer player so I have to say I found his overall physique very attractive. Plus, you can't beat the Scouse sense of humour There are a lot more factors involved here as to why I liked him than just whether or not black men had big widges!

Archived