just when you think it cant get any worse..

ILJ02d

I just took a look at all the bills that need to be paid and I have no idea how it is going to happen. Since this whole thing with my b/f being upset with me and since he has not talked to me, I have been paying all of the bills. we live together and after i got into an argument with him he has been staying at his friends house. i no longer want to stay at the apt b/c i can no longer afford it by myself.

we have been living together since february. everything was always split down the middle. each month we looked at each bill and split it up evenly. sometimes he would pay for more things and sometimes i would it just depended on how much money we had coming in.

we rented the apt together. i did not want to get evicted so i continued to pay the rent after he left. i was going to try and make it work and stay there but then i stopped working and i have been applying everywhere like crazy to find new employment. after next month i wont have any money unless i find work in the next few weeks.

I am pretty close to having nothing left. The bills have to be paid eventually and how do you explain that to someone who isnt talking to you and must be going through something themself b/c their phone is turned off so that most likely means he couldnt pay the bill (it has happened before).

i am seriously freaking out b/c I cant ask anyone for help b/c everyone else has their own stuff to take care of and really cant help.

i tried sending him an instant message yesterday saying "hey, we need to make arrangements about the apt and your stuff, when can you handle this?" he didnt reply. so, i contacted his mom to try and make arrangements about the apt and his stuff and she was going to contact him via email/instant message. i didnt give her too much details, i just said "i would like to make arrangements regarding the apt, and his stuff is still at the apt and I haven talked to him for over a month. she asked if this was something that i could handle with him and i said yes. it seemed to me that she would like us to work this out (w/e that may mean).

I talked to her yesterday evening and she has not told me anything today and i just want to finalize things asap. this has dragged on for 6 weeks of me giving him space and so i just want to handle this as amicably as possible.

they leasing office has a process in order to get out of your lease and it is very expensive so i figured unless he wants to keep the apt and live there himself, we need to come up with the money together.

i really just want to try to make arrangements with him and i am not sure how to go about this?

Sounds like your handling everything as best as you can.

Survival>Lease. If you have to move some place cheaper or with family do so. There are alot of people out there struggling financially and i mean STRUGGLING. He sounds like he is totally unreliable.

If your name isn't on the lease then i'd just abandon ship. That dude's credit is screwed anyway so he probably doesn't care that much.

Archived