Sex when wanting to pee

anon_a_mouse

Anon,

If you can tolerate it, it will give you a longer lasting erection. And after orgasm, the rush of urine is like cumming twice!

But you can't plan it, it's always spontaneous.

LOL you've opened my eyes. I never thought about that but I think this is true. I know I've had to bend over just to take a whizz because my boner was just to rigid.

Have you tried to plan it? I'm thinking about trying it. lol

Back in college myself and my girlfriend got drunk and she proceeded to give me a blowjob. After she started I had the urge to pee. I didnt want to move because it felt good and I was too drunk to get up. As I got closer to orgasm I also felt closer to peeing. Suddenly I was orgasming but I also felt like I was peeing.

She stopped, looked up at me with a strange expression and said "There better not have been any pee in there".

True story.

What does sex feel like (for either sex) if you have a full bladder? I'm just wondering as I've never experienced this, and kinda thinking it would feel weird-ish...

Do you want to experience this or just asking? you would risk a bladder infection. You should always have sex with an empty bladder and empty it again afterwards to avoid UTI's.

hmmm. it sux. because theres impact / pressure directly on the bladder every half a second. thats not cool.

one gf use to religiously pee straight after sex because she read its good to prevent yeast infection???? cant feel good.

oh and hahahaha to somebloke^

LOL dear heart you are half right. It is good to go right after to prevent a bladder infection, not a yeast infection.

To prevent a yeast infection avoid anal sex then going to vaginal. LOL

From my point of view a full bladder does effect feeling and can make the erection stronger. With some women I've noticed it increases pleasure, I would suspect from pressure to the rear side of the internal clitoral structure. Deep G spot stimulation though was often uncomfortable and usually dialed back their arousal, which in other circumstances can be useful if you want to delay a woman's orgasm.

From my point of view a full bladder does effect feeling and can make the erection stronger. With some women I've noticed it increases pleasure, I would suspect from pressure to the rear side of the internal clitoral structure. Deep G spot stimulation though was often uncomfortable and usually dialed back their arousal, which in other circumstances can be useful if you want to delay a woman's orgasm.

Very true.

Do you want to experience this or just asking? you would risk a bladder infection. You should always have sex with an empty bladder and empty it again afterwards to avoid UTI's.

I second this. And those Urinary Tract infections are no joke. They are really painful. You should always wash before and after sex too.

Archived