Okay young dudes, I found a thread that you should study and read over and over again

tray25

This thread is so damn educational that you will NEVER get dumped if you do what he did. I want you to read this over and over again. Especially the last sentence.

If you follow what this guy is doing, you will never have a woman break your heart. This thread is a classic for male education in dating. This girl is a sweetheart but this guy is too damn good. He is a superstar actually. Check it out.....

Well i don't really agree that you will never get dumped. I think people eventually get fed up of it and break it themselves.

I do agree though that to keep interest level high, you have to stay a challenge, but not to the point that it seems like you don't care about your SO

This thread is so damn educational that you will NEVER get dumped if you do what he did. I want you to read this over and over again. Especially the last sentence.

If you follow what this guy is doing, you will never have a woman break your heart. This thread is a classic for male education in dating. This girl is a sweetheart but this guy is too damn good. He is a superstar actually. Check it out.....

That thread doesnt have any dating advice in it, they were together for 5 years.

True he manipulated her a bit and is trying to extend the relationship a while longer after hinting that he is going to leave her soon, but I dont see how this is going to make any young guy better with meeting new women or finding the love of his life.

In their specific case, the guy lost interest in her before she did in him. It could equally have happened the other way around

So to not get dumped you have to loose interest first? Well thats not really something you can actively control.

So to not get dumped you have to loose interest first? Well thats not really something you can actively control.

Exactly. And anyone who intentionally tried to orchestrate something like this would probably be in for a rude awakening. You can't shut feelings on and off like a faucet.

You must risk!

To laugh is to risk appearing the fool

To weep is to risk appearing sentimental

To reach out to others is to risk involvement

To place your ideas, your dreams befoire a crowd is to risk their loss

To love is to risk not being loved in return

To live is to risk dying

To hope is to risk despair

To try is to risk failure

But risks must be taken,

because the greatest hazzard in life is to do nothing.

The person, who risks nothing,

does nothing, has nothing, and is nothing

They may avoid suffering and sorrow,

but they cannot learn, feel, change, grow, love, live.

Chained by their attitudes, they are a slave,

they forfeited their freedom.

Only the person who risks can be free!

(taken "Risk" - author unknown)

I have never posted my story...My relationship ended in June, after 2 of the greatest years of my life....I have gone through alot over the past few months, and i'm still dealing with things...but one thing I know is that I knew the RISK, when I gave my love, and I have no regrests for that. And I know now that I must RISK again!!!

Archived