Can a guy's attractiveness turn off and on?

RedPenguin

Ok as many of you know, I'm in college and am of the age of 19.

Now, here is what I find funny, and I'm wondering, can a guy lose his attractiveness at times or can he just be being someone he is not?

I swear, when I go to any of my college classes, I'm almost always ignored by the women, even when the professor is not teaching.

Yet, if I go to the local mall, Walmart, or other stores, suddenly I'm being checked out like mad and getting smiled at. I've had people walk with me, and literally say, "She is checking you out", "Man she just smiled at you". I've had it said to me, like 20 times, in one day, alone.

Then I even noticed, it's like if I pay attention to the girls, I get less attention myself, yet if I almost completely ignore women, I'm being checked out, as if I was a piece of meat, I guess, LoL. But still, I get way more attention, out of college then in college.

I mean, I think I'm myself, in and out of class, LoL. I am not schizophrenic or anything.

Is it just your environment or something? Or is it something else?

I mean, how can the same guy, be great with women in stores, yet suck with them in college? Or is college a NO-FLIRT ZONE?

That's true, I never thought of that, LoL.

I don't think, I'm lower expectated, LoL.

So college girls must be tough as hell, if I am not anything that they want, LoL. They must want Brad Pitt, LoL.

Hey I dunno' ... I've been told I'm attractive (and told nicer and better things about myself by people I've dated) .. and yet I can't get a single sideways glance at University. Of course, I'm older then most my fellow students so I doubt that helps much either. lol

I do believe that priorities are different in many college-aged people ... as are their expectations and requirements in a mate.

I mean ... I've been told I'm: "A nice guy", "dependable", "intelligent", "mature" .. blah blah blah ... ... and I'm sure if I asked a few random college girls around your age what they were looking for in a guy many of them would focus on other things and not the qualities I have.

I dunno' .. also from what I've seen, most young college-aged people I run into in class are all in relationships ... either leftovers from highschool or hookups now that they're out of "mom and dad's house" ... so .. maybe they're just not really 'looking'?

Is it possible that you're a little more confident when you're out of school? Maybe simply being out of school makes you feel more relaxed and laid-back, and smile more in general so that might affect your confidence? And also out of school, you have more time to look your best, but in school, everyone kind of has to hurry up and get to class, so maybe that has an effect also?

Have you tried approaching them, starting conversation?

Yes, I tried that, but I always end up going for the wrong girl or something. Either she ends up not liking me or is already taken.

I think I do have more confidence when I am out of school, yes.

I feel I worry about stuff in college and can't really relax.

I play around and act like a player when I'm not in school, and I think that girls find it funny and cute or something, because they seem to love to watch me play around.

I am not actually a player, nor do I want to be one. I don't want to trick women or anything, like that, I just love playing the guy who gets all the ladies.

I'm not a guy who acts like a jerk, who thinks he can get all the women, I just play around and have some fun, and flirt a little. Many women seem to love it, because I act like I can get them yet I can't. I can't explain it, but it seems to work.

Also, in college, I feel so crowded in my seat, it's like I can't actually "work" with the ladies and just have fun. I gotta sit there and do nothing it seems like, at least while we are actually in class and the professor is talking.

Though, girls from my college, after class and not during class, seem to notice me though and flirt a tad. So maybe it's the classroom or something.

Also, for those girls, who look for the BAD BOYS, I say screw ya. Not to be smart or anything, it's just, well you claim you want a guy who can take care of you and treat you right, but if you want a guy who is in and out of jail or something to that nature, go right ahead. I'm looking for a girl, who is not hypocritical.

I don't feel I'm the nice nice guy, I mean I'm not evil, I'm nice, but yet, I will do what I have to do, when a girl is around and flirting with me. I can easily act like a "normal" guy, when a fine cute girl is around, flirting with me. I just feel this side is reserved only for girls that I actually like, not every girl I ever meet. I would just love to have a girl, be like, he's so nice, then meet me, and be like, holy s***, he's making me excited, I must go rip his clothes off and throw him against the wall. LoL.

I've had girls like that, stare me down, look at me, like I was a piece of meat or something, and I gotta giggle a little, because it's like, woah, what did I do? I wish the college girls, I went for, would do that. LoL.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a guy who only thinks of sex or only wants sex, it's just that, I don't want some girl that would be like, ewww, I don't ever want you in that way. I think it's fun to have a girl dying to get you into bed, instead of the other way around. I know women may not understand it, but for guys, it's like an ego thing, that's like, s*** she wants me more than I want her.

Also, one thing I noticed with college girls is that they don't seem to ever like guys looking at their bodies at all. I don't mean, look at a girl like a pervert or something, I mean doing what's natural. it's funny, I've seen so many women in college get annoyed but women in stores and stuff, love it like crazy. It's like, you look at them, and check them out, a fair amount actually go crazy and start flirting.

I try to flirt with women in college, but it's like they act like, " * * * R U?" but in stores, they act more like, "HEY WHAZ UP!". LoL.

Maybe women go to stores to get partners, who knows, LoL.

bad boys aren't guys in and out of jail first of all. those are idiot felons. big difference. and not all girls want bad boys either.

and you aren't supposed to get caught checking the girl out. if you want to glance up a girl's body, do it without her knowing. sure, i've been caught numerous times, but i look right back at the face and smile like i know i just got busted. there is also a certain way to check out a woman. don't look at her like you are a starving dog or you are going to stalk her. there is a difference in the eyes. i've seen many guys do it. a few buddies of mine do it.

bad boys aren't guys in and out of jail first of all. those are idiot felons. big difference. and not all girls want bad boys either.

and you aren't supposed to get caught checking the girl out. if you want to glance up a girl's body, do it without her knowing. sure, i've been caught numerous times, but i look right back at the face and smile like i know i just got busted. there is also a certain way to check out a woman. don't look at her like you are a starving dog or you are going to stalk her. there is a difference in the eyes. i've seen many guys do it. a few buddies of mine do it.

Yeah, at least you're honest about it and smile and let the girl know what you were doing. Most guys just oogle openly, unabashedly, and unapologetically, sometimes without even making eye contact.

Ugh.

Yeah, at least you're honest about it and smile and let the girl know what you were doing. Most guys just oogle openly, unabashedly, and unapologetically, sometimes without even making eye contact.

Ugh.

yeah i either turn around and laugh at myself or go talk to her. depends on the response i get from her look at me. lol, cracks me up.

yeah i either turn around and laugh at myself or go talk to her. depends on the response i get from her look at me. lol, cracks me up.

The one I love is when I'm out with my boyfriend, and he gets all protective, saying "that guy just checked out your body! And so did that guy!" etc.

I usually just pinch his cheek and say, "Aww, you're cute when you're jealous!"

Oh, wait, that was the ex. Oops.

The one I love is when I'm out with my boyfriend, and he gets all protective, saying "that guy just checked out your body! And so did that guy!" etc.

I usually just pinch his cheek and say, "Aww, you're cute when you're jealous!"

Oh, wait, that was the ex. Oops.

my gf does that. this guy totally hit on me today. i say, yeah and? he's no idiot.

LOL. D*** straight! My only problem was that my ex started getting paranoid that I would run off with one of these other guys.

Heh heh, yeah, we girls know when we look cute! LOL!

if she takes off she takes off. oh well. least she gets what she wants. lol. then i'm free. haha. naw she a good gf.

Archived