Some women have more than one G-Spot

Tory

Or so I've noticed from the last two women I went out with. For some crazy reason they were both extremely sensitive to and aroused from my kissing and licking their neck. Is this a common erogenous zone for any one else here?

Which other sweet spots and erogenous zones have you discovered on your lady friend's bod other than the forbidden fun zones??

The neck and other errogenous zones are NOT G-Spots. Technically, some people don't even know if the G-Spot even actually exists. It's a matter of debate.

Obviously many parts of the man and woman's bodies are sensitive and errogenous; neck, nipples, inner thighs, lips (duh), earlobes, etc. On personal experience, the neck and nipples (by far) are the most errogenous parts of a female's anatomy, not including the genitals, of course.

The G-Spot does exist. It is a small knot or bundle of nerves on the front vaginal wall. The reason that many don't think it exists is because there are no outward signs of it. Like a man's penis, it needs a period of excitement to make it work! It is interlaced with tissue that fills with blood and makes it swell slightly, then it feels like a ribbed or rough area just inside the entrance of the vagina.

Thats why its a good idea to learn effective foreplay guys!

Archived