Coworkers?

smiles21

So my GF works at a restaraunt.. she is 20, I'm 23. She works at the front desk as a hostest. Usually there is three girls up there or so. Now some of the waitstaff are male and they talk to her quite a bit. That's fine. I understand people are friends with their coworkers.

My GF and I were having dinner last night and she mentioned how they just hired two new guys to work at the front desk. First, what type of guy is a hostest? Whatever. She obviously will be like a foot from these guys now for 8+hrs a day.

I'm not mad at her, it's not her fault. It just bothers me. And I know it shouldn't.

Well I really don't think you have anything to worry about , Dont you work with other women ??

Its not her fault that she has to work with other men , and Im sure she isnt going to be flirting with them!! Shes with you for a reason

Actually When I worked at a restaurant , they hired a male hostess, they are not allowed to discriminate against gender when it comes to jobs.

Well I really don't think you have anything to worry about , Dont you work with other women ??

Its not her fault that she has to work with other men , and Im sure she isnt going to be flirting with them!! Shes with you for a reason

Actually When I worked at a restaurant , they hired a male hostess, they are not allowed to discriminate against gender when it comes to jobs.

I do. But I dont work that closely with them. I went through a tough time with a previous ex with her male coworkers.. and she ended up leaving me to be with one of them.

Problem is, she is flirtatious.. but doesn't realize it. Very touchy, etc. She says its just her nature. And she doesn't mean anything by it. These guys wont percieve it that way.

Archived