She knows I like her

ninnin

Well today at lunch (I posted asking if you guys thought he might have an attraction to me) I was sitting with her and our friends. Now I didn't tell anyone that I liked her. But one guy said "hey (her name) I think (my name) likes you". Damn! I didn't turn to see her reaction and she didn't bring it up to me today (but who knows she might later). The only way he would have thought was when I send my friend (guy who told her) a message on myspace asking what her name was. I guess he assumed I liked her, which turns to to be true. Now I'm afarid that it may be that much more acword(sp?) when asking her out. How should I go along with this?

dude i hate when people do that to me..its so immature and sometimes like completely blows your chances with a girl. But yea i would just ask her out to lunch or coffee or something

yeah i know. she dosn't seem like the kind that would run off finding out that i like her. she might have know before by the way i act around her. but that did suck.

dont worry, in a way it is easier now. be sortttt of happy it happened, i mean take the positive out of it and work with it

at least now she sort of knows your intentions and you wont be guessing for too long what her intentions are and if you ask her out it wont be too big of a surprise.

if she continues just being normal with you as usual that is very good. but if she gets really distant thats a bit of a bad sign.

dont worry, in a way it is easier now. be sortttt of happy it happened, i mean take the positive out of it and work with it

at least now she sort of knows your intentions and you wont be guessing for too long what her intentions are and if you ask her out it wont be too big of a surprise.

if she continues just being normal with you as usual that is very good. but if she gets really distant thats a bit of a bad sign.

I'll definetly keep that in mind next time I see her. Yeah we seem to have a close flirty like relationship at this point. She acts differently around me then the other guys. She more down to earth when we talk or look into eachothers eyes. I'm starting to think that she may have know I liked her before or maybe, just maybe she likes me too

That would be so cool!!

Archived