Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Getting through life one day at a time!

cichlid

So I decided to delete and block an old friend on facebook. I don't like him. I've known him for 4 years and I know for a fact that the sooner I cut him out of my life, the better.

It all started back a few months ago during the summer. He tried to add me numerous times on facebook. I really didn't want to add him but I added him to stop the stupidness of the situation. Why care so much? I really don't want to have him looking through my personal life. He's not a good friend. I mean he will call me late at night and say we should hang out...o...k...? Then chat it up since he hasn't talked in forever and then never hear from him in like a month and the cycle continues.

There are other issues that I do not want to go into but I finally blocked him. Now only if I could block him on my telephone. I give it a month before he notices I am not on his list anymore. He's observant like that.

• 1 month later...

So apparently, my bra size has gone down an entire cup size in the past couple of years. I used to be a solid A but now I drifted down to an AA. How depressing. It's not that I hate my breasts and want them bigger to attract guys, I want bigger breasts so that clothing fits better.

**sigh**

• 1 month later...

Breast size went back up to an A. Pffft...

I broke up with my old BF of 2 years. I know...finally! That was on November 25th. Immediately after I dumped my ex, I was hanging out with a new guy. In a way I wasn't ready to start anything and I was looking for whatever I could get. I enjoyed the attention but at the same time I kind of liked this guy. I don't know why...it was really strange. 6 weeks went by and I started to grow attached. I didn't know what to do or what this guy wanted. Of course, now I am in a new relationship with him. It feels good but I hope I didn't jump into anything too fast. I like him...I'm more attracted to him physically than I was with my ex (I don't know why) and I think our personalities mesh well.

Two things I need to work on...not so much PDA. And make sure to NEVER mention my ex again. It's hard when his ex comes up too. I know I said two things but I thought of another...this time I am going to be completely open and honest. No more hiding feelings...that burned me in my previous relationship. No more!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived