The Next Level

mysteryman

If you have ever seen Just Friends that's kind of a good comparison. There's a girl I've been good friends with for 4 years. I've always wanted to be more but I've never made the move. There seems to have been a little interest from one another at times but nothing. We see each other a lot this year, we have the exact same class schedule. Then saturday before last I heard that some friends of mine were going bowling and she was coming so naturally I did. She hung out with me and we decided to go to my house and shoot pool and such. (she'd never been before) and I think she had a good time. Its odd because at times I think I have a shot while other times I don't believe there is any chance. Truth be told I think she is out of my league.. I attract some attention but I dont know if I'm worthy of this girl. I guess I was hoping for some suggestions on how to make a move on her. This post is vague but I'd be happy to answer questions.

Thanks

Mysteryman

man, you liked her for 4 years? and you're 16??? That means you liked her since 12!!!! That's some kinda puppy love. hehe

anyway.... just do an elvis impression and say, "Wanna see my Elvis impression? Hey ba-be... why don't u and i go see a movie and have dinner or somethin'." And then if she's like, "What?! NO! you crazy??!??" Then you can be like, "I was only doing an Elvis impression."

Well, if no other girl seems to compare... you definitely got the hots for her. Just take a stab at it. Better to have tried and fallen, than not having tried at all. You'll only wonder "What if" for the rest of your life if you don't go for it. Live your life! Don't just stand on the sidelines.

I met a guy a month ago. It started off as friends and we started hanging out around the same crowd.

We took it to the next level this past weekend. Timing was a little off and we both felt a little awkward. I was worried that I would never hear from him again but did these past 2 days. Things are progressing slowly, just wish I had taken more time.

Yeah... unfortunately, that is the risk you have to take.... losing the great friendship.

Maybe you could bring up the topic of dating without really asking her out. Just to get a feel for what she thinks about it.

You could say, "Hey... so ever think about having a bf?" and she might say, "With who??" And you could shrug and say, "I donno... with anyone." And you'll get her answer of what she's thinking!

Archived