She's attracted, she put the move on but...

CP4Life

**This post doesn't start off right for this thread but it's about my break up.**

I known her for almost a year now, I always thought she was an attracted girl but never thought any of what happen would actually be reality.

We hang out for the first time all summer, we watched a movie in my room. We were flirting in a way, touching the hands, arms and holding hands while watching the movie. After we watch the movie, she put the move on me, got on top and started making out with me. It felt kind of weird and different for me because I'm still in love with my ex that I have been dating this last year. We broke up about 3 months ago and I been patiently waiting for her in a way. I'm really not sure what to do since I been heart broken because of the relationship. Its like I don't want to date nor get into another relationship experience other things with others even though my ex told me to and she said she was gonna do the same to see if we should go back out or something. Even though I'm feeling a little different about it, at the same time I'm feeling better with the pain leaving me and I think I'm losing some feelings for my ex and moving on quite slowly. But honestly, I wanna be with my ex more then anyone and don't wanna lose any feelings but I do wanna lose the pain.

I guess I should experience other things with others like my ex said and maybe this might help myself? If someone is interested in me and I'm interested in them, I should give it a try? I felt kind of good afterwards but I haven't kiss another girl in a very long time so it just seem pretty awkward at first for me and didn't know what do but after, I guess I was more comfortable about it but at the same time, I was missing my ex a little. I was thinking about her. I'm not sure, kind of strange and all these different feelings are going through my body. I'm not sure what to do that is best for myself.

What should I do or any advice?

If you like someone else you should try to move on. Your ex moved on and it hurts, but you have someone else. You just need to try it. If your not ready for a relationship then wait a little bit and get over your ex explain this to this new girl that you need a little bit of time and you will try a relationship then, so it has better odds. But if you think your ready I think you should go for it.

If you like someone else you should try to move on. Your ex moved on and it hurts, but you have someone else. You just need to try it. If your not ready for a relationship then wait a little bit and get over your ex explain this to this new girl that you need a little bit of time and you will try a relationship then, so it has better odds. But if you think your ready I think you should go for it.

I actually think I'm ready because one, after she did that and I walked her home, I felt better then before and more on the happy side. It also seemed like I lost some feelings for my ex but I still love/care for her and I think experiencing with another girl I'm interested in will help me out for the better. It will tell me and my other ex if we should have another chance together which I kind of hope so but if not, it's her lose!

And my friends dad has been giving me very good advice, here was one of them that got my attention and is very true. "Girls will come and go, just remember that... don't put all your eggs in one basket."

I think I can handle this and get into this relationship. I think this will help me a lot better and bring back my old life again! I felt happy afterwards in way when I came home from dropping her off at home. This is actually going well. I hope it helps me completely and I get better. But I still can see myself still loving my ex and caring about since she is my first everything and I want nothing bad to happen to her. If she comes back then great, if not that sucks but I'm prepared for that and its your lose, not mine.

Hey dude.

I just hope that you are not dating or seeying this girl to ease your pain, if it is, you should just take time out for yourself.

I would hope to think that this new girl you are seeying is not to get back at your ex but its because you are starting to like this girl.

If thats so, PLEASE just take it easy, go slow, make sure not to rush anything and that its of natural course.

Dont forget that everything happens for a reason, what if in a years time you and your ex get back together.

But what if you was meant to break up with your ex so that you could be with this new girl.

Try to be open minded like that and go with the flo of things, one day at a time, who knows whats around the corner.

Let me know how it goes bro, good luck!

Well actually, today is a different day and I don't think I'm actually ready for another relationship. I think she is attracted and all but I just don't think I can be in a relationship right now since my heart is following my ex. I'm still in love with her and I still care about her a whole lot that I don't think it's a good thing for me to be in another relationship. I do kinda like the girl but my mind still wonders off to my ex so I'm not sure if its a good thing to do. I'll just wait I guess, not really sure because I still rather have my ex then anyone so yeah. I'm just keep going on with my life and see what comes my way. Hopefully my ex comes back on my road but if not, I'm prepared for that and its her lose, not mine.

Archived