For women, how many years younger guy do you like to date?

sunnysky2k

I am 40ish, an attractive, obviously younger looking person. A guy, he is, perhaps 7-10 years younger than me, ask me to go out (he is MD and I am RN). I don't know why because he is very good looking and intellegent person.

I am hesitating because of age gap. Do I have to tell him or ?

I can be over reacting? He may just want to have a friend?

What do you think?

I can't see where an age gap like this could be a real issue. He is a doctor so its not like he is a young deadbeat. LOL

The only hesitation I would have as a 40 year old woman dating a man around a decade younger would be intellectual compatibility and whether or not he is responsible and stable. If this guy is a doctor I can't imagine how the two of these could be much of an issue. To be a doctor takes a great dael of commitment and perserverance so he is bound to be reasonably responsible and if he got thru med school he can't be stupid. LOL

I'd say don't worry about it in this case. If you are attracted to him, go for it. He apparently is attracted to you as well.

I am sure many women here may ask for his phone number if you turn him down. LOL

I am also dating an MD who is twice my age. I will repeat that..... twice my age. Not only is he is twice my age, but he is from another race. To date, there have been no intellectual incompatibility. We have had some of the best conversations that I've ever had. He has taken me to Broadway shows, showered my with dinner, flowers and champagne.

No one else have ever done that.

I am saying all that to say that race/age does not matter if your souls connect. And that is ageless.

My huasband was 14 years younger than his ex-wife. she was 34, he was 20 when they married. according to him, they didnt have any problems intellectually, they reason they divorced was because she didnt trust him and constantly accused him of cheating, which i guess she was afraid of since she was so much older than him.

Age doesn't really mean anything. My friend was dating a guy 7 years younger than her and they didnt have any problems intelectually either.

I'd say try it out. First time for everything, right?

Archived