Oral sex problem!!

Scare

Hey all.

I have a question for Oral sex. You see me and my girlfriend have been together for a long time and have a good sex relationship. But whenever we have oral sex she usualy tends to get angry or wants to stop. She says things like "it makes my mouth hurt" or things like that. She doesn't care in things like 69 but thats only because she gets something out of it too. Is it something most women get? Or is it something men do?

Advice please!

Everyone has preferences ... things they like, things they don't like. I've been with girls who don't much like giving oral and others who jump on it like a lolipop!!

I never liked giving anal much, but I was with someone for whom it was a huge turn on, so I was happy to KY up and do it for her. That's what people do when they care for each other's pleasure. If she is that adverse to giving head, the 69 thing is a nice compromise but it would make me wonder ... is she that repulsed by it or is she just selfish? Only she can answer that.

Zack.

do you mean when she gives you oral sex?

Perhaps she is worrying about if she is doing it well? Do you give her lots of encouragement? help her along?

I know it can be intimidating at first, especially if she hasn't done it that often, maybe she's worried you aren't enjoying yourself?

I think one of the big problems women sometimes have with oral sex is trying to get too much into their mouths. It's not bad if she can take more, but if she takes less of it, then maybe she can do it for longer without her jaw becoming tired.

If she has a small mouth she might find it uncomfortable. Also she has to breathe through her nose. Obviously. Or she might not want to swallow.

She might just need to practise her technique a bit. But I think you should communicate with her about it.

Good sex is all about communication. I'm told.

You know, there are so many threads about girls not giving their guys oral...

And I always think... WHY! Why would she be so selfish!! I don't see a lot of girls complaining that their bf doesn't give them oral...and I'm sure your tongue doesn't feel great afterwards...

Yeah your tongue can get a little funky feeling sometimes.

Also, if the girl for whatever reason has a hard time cumming, you might be down there so long your tongue goes numb. Girls that complain that BJs hurt their jaw or whatever but want oral from the guys might not even realize though that going down on a girl or a guy still uses the mouth and the muscles get tired after a certain amount of time.

Archived