Why am i doing this?

EOTD

This all started in the summer of 2000, I met a girl that i went head over heals for. For the next Five years we began to get close, but we never started anything. she, for some reason was all over me when we where alone but when she saw other people (she need not know them) she'd be so angry towards me. But I plucked up and i asked her if she wanted to start something. “No”........that is what she said, plain and simple “No”. She went home that night and all my feelings that i had for her from the past five years vanished....

This was a girl who spent most of her time with me.

This was a girl who spent countless hours in my arm's crying and pouring her heart out.

This was a girl who told me her deepest and darkest secrets.

She kissed me, yet she told me “No”.

Could I was wrong about all this?, I found out a few days later from one of her friends that she'd been waiting years for me to ask her out......and they could not understand why she said “No”.

Since then I have found it hard to even talk to other women, But something wonderful happened some time after then. I met this Chinese woman who, how could i say...reminded me how kind people in this world can be. I have wanted to start a relationship with her but I can't do it. I just keep thinking that it's going to go so wrong like it did before. I know that she if different, I've held her in my arm's and i have not wanted to let go. But all I can see is when I say something, It's all going to go down the pan! I hate it so so much, and I don't understand why I'm acting like a complete and total spoon!!!

All I need is someone to tell me something that could help me...anything will do.

Thank you for your time.

Go for gold with all that you do, don't let a problem of the past, prevent you from living in the future, there's life after death so to speak.

If you asked her out and she said no, then its her fault for not taking a chance with you, that's sad but life goes on, she might have freaked out , whatever its not important anymore, i would simply pursuade a relationship with the Chinese woman, that other girl had her chance and wasted it. Don't stick to the past, the past is dead, the future is now. You can't live in the past, you can only make the most of it from now.

Archived