Hey everyone.

I met a girl at the beginning of the year. I thought she was rather cute and had a good personality. She had been dating this guy for around a year and a half. They constantly fought and ended it right after i met her. We had been talking some and one day her friend asked me to go to the movies with em. And then she kept inviting me to her house and saw each other, she even went to my track meet lol. I thought I had finally found the right girl, so I purchased ticekts for a concert and was going to basically seal the deal and start being a couple. Well a couple hours a friend informed me that she was seeing her ex.

The next day I tried calling her and she didnt answer. Waited a while and her dad answered and said that she wasnt home. Waited an hour and tried again and no answer. And I had let her borrow Pulp Fiction and wanted it back before things got bad although later I realized I wanted to see if it was true. I went to her house and her exs car was there. I called again and noone answered. I knocked on the door and he came. I told him i had come for the movie because someone needed it. He went and got it, the girl wouldnt even come downstairs. I tried to talk to her a couple times about it but she wouldnt reply to anything so finally i sent a message saying goodbye forever.

I saw her a little later at her prom, I went for a friend to video em right quick and she was there. I talked to her 2 best friends and her mom spoke to me (which shocked me lol) but not her although she was acting kinda weird and her bf was giving me a weird look (not that i looked). So that was that. I later sent a message saying that she did look lovely in that dress and an offer to patch things up but nothing came back lol.

A month or so later while at the store I saw her and her bf and we didnt speak or anything. 2 days later I got an icq message from her and she started just attacking me and all this junk that didnt make sense. and my phone kept ringing with her calling and i answered once and heard laughing so I hung up. After a while of her arguing (i didnt argue back) the person claimed to be a friend of hers named A ( guy). I called up A and he said that it was her. So I called the girl and she got an attitude with me but i kept cool and she said that she quit talking to me because I got weird.

I may be weird (thats an opinion but most like me) but that wasnt it because a day before i found out about her being back with the ex she was inviting me to a restaurant and talked for a while. It was the ex thing.

After no talking sense the argument I messaged and said that I wanted to end the us hating each other thing and she said that it sounded workable. And we talked another night. And I went to NYC and a friend had told me that she no longer with the bf so I bought her some perfume because her birthday was right around the corner. She was still with the bf so I still have the perfume lol.

I thought the saga was over when she messaged me the other night out of the blue (Friday i think it was). She said that she was sad, her and the bf had broken up and that he was going to Florida. And she had to go but that thought that she would say hi.

So Im left trying to decide what to do. The message the other night could be a sign that she wants to return to the way we were? And if i did forgive her I would be insanely dumb and look foolish. Basically all my friends encourage me to stay away but I really like this girl. Im not sure why I like her so much but I do lol. I mean Im a pretty good guy, i get compliments rather often, and such. And ive had a lot of people say I could do better, even her 2 best friends tried to date me afterwards but I wasnt interested. So Im left wondering lol.. Any comments are appreciated and I do apolagize for the length of this. Thanks a lot

Mysteryman

Archived