For women:orgasm questions.

Krystal_Ivy

When I met my ex-wife she could not orgasm through oral at all, or by any other way except with a vibrator. I took it as a challenge and not an insult, and just kept trying until we broke through after about an hour on the third try. Once the stigma was removed from her mind, it went to an average of about 5-7 minutes for the remainder of our relationship.

I know, I'm not a woman, but I posted anyway because I thought my experience might have some relevance in this thread.

Hi Kristal,

All women are different. Some can go for a long stretch before they orgasm and then there are others who pop right away. I would say that you should just relax your mind and enjoy the pleasure. Being sidetracked of whether you can cum or not is a sure fire way of not cumming.

I am one of the lucky ones and I don't have a problem with it in any capacity. I am not sure if its just how Im wired or if its that I don't think about anything at that moment. My mind is totally free and I am just in the moment. (Hmmm that's the only time in my life I really am free of thought and in the moment.) Anyways I digress....don't stress, explore your body and find out what works and what doesn't, and then guide your partner.

Not sure if this answered your question or if I just rambled on but hope this helps

I went almost 2 years without oral b/c my ex would never do it and I never asked or expected it. I almost forgot what it was like until I started dating this guy and he performed on me. It took me longer than I had expected. Even after a few times it still took longer, I’m not sure why I loved every minute of it b/c was unable to orgasm. I only orgasm once while we were together through oral.

When I receive oral it takes about 20 minutes which I HATE because I feel bad for my bf (his neck starts to hurt)-- so that's probably why it takes so long, because I'm thinking "hurry up hurry up"

But with a vibrator I can go in 5 minutes

I've heard that the worrying about taking so long and not having a clear mind can stall it or even prevent it. But yes.....when you take long, you tend to worry about the poor guy down there

How long it takes via oral really depends on a variety of factors - such as: how long it's been since I got off last, if my head is really in it, what type of mood I'm in, how long the foreplay has been going on, etc. It really varies. Anywhere from 2 minutes to 20 minutes, I guess.

I've never had trouble having an orgasm by myself, but have with a partner. It's really impossible for me to have one just from penetration alone. Usually after I've had an orgasm orally, I am relaxed enough that I can go from penetration.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello, so I'm doin some reasearch here. How long does it take (minute wise) for you women to get an orgasm through oral? How about women that have suffered from inhability to orgasm, how have you conquored that?

thanks.

I guess about 10 mins. I've never really timed it.

it usually takes me at least 20 minutes of oral to orgasm. sometimes my boy goes for close to an hour and by that point its apparant im just not Oing that night so we move on to other things.

if we attempt orgasm from penetration, i usually go in 5-8 minutes, depends on how many times he has to slow to hold himself off. he alwase feels bad if he cums and i dont.

G-spot is actually a patch of her inner walls which is on the FRONT INNER WALL of her p*ssy, above the hole itself. So, in, up, and back towards the entrance. You should feel, on that wall, a very rough patch of skin, rougher than the rest of her smooth inner p*ssy. Thats the g-spot. Rhythmically tap/press/pull/poke your/his fingertips against the g-spot Tell him to find that while licking your clit at the same time and usually it takes about 8-10 for me but it depends on the woman. Communication and practice is the key. Happy orgasm hunting!!

Archived