i have a prob about my bf and i need some help!!

hey guys!i just did something really bad with a boy at church and didnt think he would tell my boyfriend...but he did.im in alot of pain because i was really feelin this guy and i do love him and want to tell him how i feel but i dont know how he will react.i am scared to fess up to what i did but i gotta get it off my chest.please give me some help on how i should apologize!i am so confused and upset!!

It sounds like your guy allready knows, and if thats the case you're kinda allready hosed. If you ever mess up it's always the best thing to go and have a talk as soon a posible. Guys will be more likely to be forgiving if you come to them soon after the fact. It shows them that it was more than likley really a mistake, or laps in judgment. thats forgivable. If you take your time it makes it look like it was something you really wanted to do and had posibly been thing about before the fact. If thats the case, then you're just scum and don't deserve the guy.

Any way, my advice is to tell him as soon as posible and NEVER do ANYTHING to take advantage of his trust in you EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Agreed. What I would do in that situation is sit down with my boyfriend, explain my reasons for doing what I did, however lame they might be. If he gets upset and wants to break up, you really can't argue, considering you just broke trust in the worst way. But for future reference.....if you feel THAT strongly that you have to be with someone else.....at least have the consideration to break up with your b/f beforehand! I'm sorry to sound harsh, but having been cheated on in the worst way, I have very strong feelings about this and can't think of a single reason why cheating on someone would be acceptable!