A bit down from a break up

Hello,

Thanks for stopping by. My gf broke up with me Thursday Morning. Of course, Im upset. Not looking for any sympathy. I have not eaten since 3 days cause I do not feel hungry at all. She said if i cared I would not contact her or she would contact me.

Your prob. wondering what happened. Well, we have been having arguments or fights about petty little things. Example, She mentioned about a girl that we both dislike. I said, I do not want to talk about or something will escalade. End of discussion. She totally freaked out on me, saying how dare you say end of discussion that is so manipulative. No one dares to say that to me. Im like, what is wrong with her.

I mean, I think we can work things out better but she doesnt wish to talk to me. Which I am very hurt about. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Well sorry you are going through this. It is hard but you just have to do what is best for you now. Try to eat some food, ice cream was pretty easy for me to get down when I went through a rough break up, plus its loaded with calories so that way you wont lose too much weight.

As for your ex, give her some space, dont contact her as it will only push her further away.

Thanks for the suggestion. I doing the no contact, but for how long? I know she is the type of person that needs space to think of things. Shes like that when we fight. My intention is to get back together with her.

Make it your intention to heal n grow.

Give her space....

Find urself....

My ex split with me n all i could think about was gettin bk with her, recently she met someone else....

I still care alot for her.. but care more about myself... its my turn 2 b selfish ....

You will no when the time is right to contact her..

good luck

Just try to take care of yourself for few more days...don't talk to her right now, I remember the first week I went to talk to my ex and I felt worse and worse by his cold attitude...believe me, she's not in the mood to talk to you right now.

sigh...It's been two months since I broke up with my ex, now I am on NC for almost 2 weeks... I know how you felt (I lost like 15 pounds durtng this time and lost all my appetite!) Deep in my heart I still wish there is a miracle, but I know it's not likely to get him back... You'll get better and better, just try to focus on something else for now.

Good luck!

I apologize of what happened and hope things will get better. My friends and I were suppose to hang out on Friday. Again, My ex and I have mutual friends. When I go to meet them, guess who I see. My Ex. One of my friends that are very close to her planned to have this. I was mature about everything and didn't blow anything out of proportion. Anyways, I left early at the lounge cause seeing her knowing that she is not with me, hurt me. I got a bit too drunk and passed out at my friends house. My ex texted me a hour after we left and said, " i hope you didn't drive home, if you did drive safely." Obviously, I didnt respond, cause i was passed out. She called me 2 hrs later and I didnt answer, she texted me. Said, "Sorry i just wanted to talk to you for a min. and said wanted to know if i got home safely." I was awake and was few min. away from her house. she kinda of invited me to talk to her. So i go over, and she said she missed me. Now, mind you. she didnt want me to contact her or she wanted to contact me. She said, " her pride got in the way and thats why she didn't contact me." At this moment, she is thinking of getting back together with me. But her parents dont want me to be with her. I said,"its what you want not your parents, your the only one that can control your life." I ended the conversation with," I dont want to be friends with you, i just want the relationship." Any suggestions?

Archived