I posted before about breaking up with my girlfriend of over a year and a half.. That was about 4 months ago and finally last month i thought i was over her.. Didnt think about her ever.. School just started and we have periods 1 and 2 together and my luck our assigned seats are right next to each other and we are lab partners....She looked so pretty today and then in the hall her new boyfriend kissed her right in front of me after he told me he'd respect me and not do that.. So now I am started to think about her again.. Any ideas on getting over her while seeing her 5 days a week?

Southpole-Did you ever run into or see your ex during these 4 months you've been broken up? If so, how did it make you feel then? I can't imagine how difficult it must be to see someone every day when you're trying to get over them.

Think about the reasons the two of you split up. Would you want to get back with her? If you were to get back together would things be different or better? Do you think it's possible that maybe you want her back because someone else has her? Sounds like you need to find something (or someone!) to take your mind off her. Don't rush into anything, of course. You don't want to cheat yourself or anyone else. Are you involved in any sports or activities or have any hobbies? If not, it may be time to get involved. Put yourself in situations where you'll meet new people.

Perhaps you could ask the teachers in those two classes to change your seat. However, if you're not one to back down from a challenge, this could be an extremely valuable lesson in learning to become friends with an ex.

That's pretty crappy of the guy to kiss her in front of you after he said he would be respectful. He obviously has a different idea of what it means to be respectful. Unfortunately, we can't always count on other people to keep their word. You'll have to be the better person. Good luck!!

Yea and after he did my ex apologized because she said it was him or kissed her which was true... But my ex told me today she still has feelings for me and all and misses me... I have tried dating other girls.. It was fun for a few weeks but it just wasn't the same... Not talking to her helped me alot..And also my locker is right next to hers! So her new boyfriend of course is their right nex to me with his arm around her... But even if I do get my seat changed she'll still be in my class.. This is going to be very hard.