this is all i want

room302

i have finally decided. My girlfriend broke ujp with me last month it was serious well i was i dont believe she was anymore. But none of it matters now. Now i know. Just for one night i want to meet a girl and i want to be different. Unlike the same. I dont want to be sure i dont want to be confident i dont wanna meet up flirt and date. I just want each other to know. I just want to meet someone who can believe in me as i believe in them just one night could be like a lifetime. We would be possible just for one night. I dont want sex or crazy one night stand.... but a passion of such intesity that can enver be relived to feel glazed over and to be feeling again. We would never be the same as others we'd be different. Just one night is all im askin i would like it to last a life time but i know it couldnt. Call me crazy tell me i dont have a chance.... but its something i want and it feels good to want again my own wants. Just needed to talk feelin real lonely but at least i know why at last i know what to do about it

someone who i knew without having to talk. Someone whos touch could tell me all about her day.

well just wanted to talk thank you all

Room,

I just have to comment that I've felt that way all too many times... I just wish to find that girl I can connect with instantly, and feel like we've known eachother forever... that everything is just meant to be. I've had that before, but it took years to get there. I think that's all part of the cycle, things just take time... don't give up on it.

You're not alone there, many others would feel your words as well...

S.A.M.

sam

thank you for your comment. I hope so i jsut want to be different and special for one night you know its weird but thats all i want i dont want money i dont want to sleep around to be cool. I just want that night well thank you for your comment lets hope one day one night