how do you know?

chicken

My suggestions is to try and give yourself one, that way, you will know what works for you, and you will be able to guide your guy to what to do. I think it must be an absolute nightmare for him trying to figure out how to give you an orgasm, if you dont even know yourself.

Typically what happens is physically your vagina will sort of contract rythmically when you are having an orgasm, you will feel that everything sort of comes to a peak, all your nerve endings will sort of explode there, and it will be VERY sensitive for a little while. After the orgasm your vulva or lips will be quite swolen, becouse of the blood concentrated there.

Like they say, you will know when you have one. You will get a mounting feeling of pleasure, and will not want to stop until it reaches a peak. THAT PEAK is the orgasm.

Some people have it easy, and some has to keep at it for awhile. If only playing with yourself does not do it, use a "toy". Some people need penetration and "forplay" to get there.

Hope this is not too graphic for you, but it's the best way I could think to describe it.

Now why would you think it is horrible? You would not, but you don't mind it if he does it??

I don't get it. You should be able to love your own body, and be comfortable with it, that way you will have ENDLESS happiness in your sexlife. TRUST ME.

Somehow you think touching yourself is dirty? Girl, they taught you all wrong. The same thing probably happened to you when your were a little girl, you were exploring and looking at yourself, or the classic show me yours, and I'll show you mine with the boy next door, the grownups cought you and said, NO it's dirty!

*sigh* They can do so much damage. There is nothing dirty about it! I suggest you go and read a few artickles on the subject.

hmmm...I am not sure if this is common, but my ex g/f kinda trembles a bit when she is getting an orgams. The first time I enconutered, I was in a bit of sock...heh..thought she was going into fits...heh but she told me she just had multiple orgams.....so that is one sign I guess.

Nut not all girls shiver from what I know. So if you didn't shiver, doesn't mean you didn't get an orgasm.

R.L.

Like some one has said before, you will no when you have one. It starts sorta tingling, then you start feeling funny and then well the only way i can explain it is like strong pulses, bursts of niceness. After you feel really tired and nice. I bin told that at our age we wont fully experience one any way. You may have had one but im sure you would have known. love ya loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 8)