Ok I've been having MANY problems regarding me and my mother. Just to give you a little background, I have been on some medication to help me in social anxiety disorder.

Here we go. My mother truly believes in her mind that she knows everything. She doesn't say so, but she dosn't have to, her acting does it all for her. She is a nurse, so naturally believes she knows all about every type of medicine. Not only being stubborn, she dosn't listen and I swear to go she is becoming senile. She is about 42.

Me, or my father could be standing in her face yelling something at her a few times before she picks up. And whenever I'm not going out she tells me that it's because of my pills. Just recently she made me go on twice my dose because I "wasn't getting out enough" and I told her "Hey, these damn pills arn't going to give this city any attractions or something to do." and I also told her I was comfortable with the dose I was taking and didn't want to change it.

Well, it doubled, and I went into hyper manic. I dumped my gf and started making MANY bad descisions, I wasnt thinking basically. She noticed, got angry with me, which I didn't deserve, and took me down to my dose. I got back together with my gf because she understood and knew all along that it was the pills.

And now my mom wants to raise the dose again because she thinks I'm withdrawing. I have been here resting because my kung fu has started up again an Im tired as hell. Of course, its not that to her, its the damn pills.

I just can't stand her anymore, she dosn't listen, pretends to know everything, and dosn't shut the hell up. She hasn't got the hint that I can't stand to make goddamn conversation with her. What am I going to do!

Holy Friggin Sheets! lol, i tried to make that proper..Ok, my reason for my reaction is, IM EXACTLY LIKE YOU!!! Ive been taking pills, blablabla, mom blames everything on them, wants to shove them down my throat every morning, doesnt let me go out, has wayyy too many rules and doesnt seem to give a flying frig about anything i have to say. Basically, ive got NO advice for you because im in the same rutt as you. I just have a few words of what NOT to do: dont cut, cuz things just get worse and worse. anywho, u probly dont even do that anyway.. well, if ever u just need to vent to someone, im here, and im proud to be canadian! hehe

byebye

Mel