what do women really want from a guy(please help me)

Hello

Women, like men can be looking for different things in a partner, what you need is to find out first who you are and what you really are looking for in a companion, then try and find someone that is looking what you have to offer.

some women like wild party guys, others want sweet romance, the whole spectrum. some woman just want to have a good time, others are looking for a serious romance.

If you keep attracting the same kind of women into your life that are not happy with who you are, then you need to evaluate why you are attracted to women like this.

For example, Im not a drinker or clubber, so I wouldnt go looking for women in a bar or night club, even though there are plenty there. they may end up dating me, but eventually we arent in sync with each other.

So dont try and "act" like someone you think women want, just be yourself and find a woman that wants you for who you are, right now she is out there wondering why she hasnt found you yet.

what I want from someone is for them to be themselves around me.

(and of course for them to call me back

for a lot of women it's the inside that matters more than the outside. I do remember going through a stage when outside mattered more, but I got over that real quick after liking a loser good looker.

but remember, I'm like 30 so I could be too old to give advice about this sort of thing.

crinkle

I totally agree with Gilgamesh!! You shouldn't be asking yourself what it is that women want - for one thing you'll be searching for that answer forever because there simply isn't a straight answer for that one! You should be asking yourself what you have to offer a woman and thinking of all the positive things you have going for you! I hate to say it but for me I couldn't be with a guy who constantly felt the need to be something for me he thought I wanted instead of just being himself.

As a woman I can tell you that when it comes to guys every woman is looking for something different! It also depends what stage she is in her life and her present e.g. she might not be looking for a guy to commit if she's out of a long relationship etc. I'm attracted to shy guys who don't feel the need to be the centre of attention but then I've also dated guys who are confident and outgoing! It changes depending on how i'm feelin, who I meet, the timing!

• 8 years later...

I think your first mistake is assuming that all women are the same, and want the same thing.

After you've worked on that, you'll be able to adjust your behaviors and such to attract a real human being you want to be with. Don't make it about kissing up to them so that they'll stay with you. It has to be about compatibility. Just because a certain woman isn't into you doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you, it just means you didn't find the right one.

I think your first mistake is assuming that all women are the same, and want the same thing.

After you've worked on that, you'll be able to adjust your behaviors and such to attract a real human being you want to be with. Don't make it about kissing up to them so that they'll stay with you. It has to be about compatibility. Just because a certain woman isn't into you doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you, it just means you didn't find the right one.

^ This. It took me a long time to realize this. It doesn't help that the world essentially tells everyone that they have to change to be a certain way. Don't listen to the world! It's going to hell in a handbasket for a reason

You may be frustrated by talking to girls who say "be yourself!" and then freak out as soon as who you are doesn't meet some preconceived notion of theirs. Just be persistent, and know that it's better to just be who you are and wait, than to spend years of your life on a wild goose chase. Lord knows there are a lot of wild geese out there too.

If someone tries to cast themselves into a mold for someone else's sake, they end up wasting their own time when they could be in a fulfilling relationship with someone who's either more compatible, more accepting, or both.

Good luck to any guys out there facing this!

Woman want attention. Good attention, not needy attention. They want someone to not just listen to what they have to say, but engage into a conversation. They don't want you to buy them a million things, they would rather you make them cute things like a card on valentines day with a note expressing how much you love them, or take them out on cute free dates, like a picnic in the park or something. They want to share the same sense of humor. They want you to give in sometimes and let them have it there way, because it shows that you would do anything for them. Men require appreciation, that's what they want. They want there woman to be in awe with them and to crave them. Do this for you woman, and she will appreciate you and feel protected by you in a sense.

Archived