Regret is what i got!!!

whats up, Havent been on in a while because I been having many issues to deal with. So here the problem I got nowadays. Well recently I decided to give it a go head with my relationship with my ex, only to find out why i broke up with her in the first place. I remembered the lies, the feeling of shit everyday. I almost let myself get back into being disrespected in such a way.and i am not going to let that happen. She fooled me for a moment with the lies to only to realize she is full of shit. Its only been 4 days n im regretting taking her back. I was having a ball being singe and just having the time of my life. Not having worry about anything. I know for a fact that I can just about have anygirl I want, and can treat me with the respect I deserve. How can i be in love with this girl when she not even what I am looking for. I love this girl very much, but I just can't bring myself to putting up with her shit. I tried to avoid regretting getting back with her, but thats exactly what I got. I don't know how to break it down to her and let her know again that we shouldn't even carry on with this. Anyone with advice would be appreciated. I need to break it down as soon as possible, so the sooner the better I'll be feeling.