how to be sweet n soft girl??

hei.... i NOW realize dat guys like soft n sweet girls./...i think..haha. newayz... my frens say i got the gurlie looks, but i act like a tomboy, and dress more of a boi... .. i got a bf, n i BET he likes soft n sweet girls( newayz he says he loves me for who i am). i wanna change 2 a softer n sweeter girl. but i dont know how to. ne tips? i knw i should b myself, but this time, i wanna change...HEHEHE......

wut do u guuys think soft n sweet grls act like? n talk? .....im afraid that when i act like a soft n sweeter girl, i will b boring n talk less. N im afraid that my girl frens will find me acting like a b!*ch, coz whenever they see prettygurls acting SWEET n SOFT, they wiill talk bad about them n blablabla.. they're all likedat!=/ ...

ps: i knw my bf wnt care whether how i sweet n soft i am coz he loves me.. BUT BUT BUT I wanna b swweet n soft!!!!!

nething 2 say 2 me plz???

thx 4 reading my prob. =)

hello. im 14 too! lol going into jr. high last year i started dressing more like a girl and less like a tom boy. like you said, if this guy really loves you, he wont want you to change (which it doesnt seem that he does) if you change, you should make sure ur doing it for YOUSELF or you wont be happy. mainly, you could change your clothes. dont lose being outgoing tho, guys like that, as long as you dont intemidate them

Hello all!

I see both views, and understand where both you guys are coming from, definitely. I think the answer here is a combination of both replies, though.

You indeed shouldn't change for anyone else, only yourself. I'm glad you understand that your boyfriend loves you either way! If you do want to change your appearance, or style... do it for yourself! There is nothing wrong with wanting to change, as long as it's for the right reasons. As it seems, he isn't asking you to do anything for him, so it seems that you do want to change for yourself...

It's almost as simple as this... My girlfriend didn't like my hairstyle (shaved bald, lol), but she obviously still loved me either way... I decided to change it, but I didn't feel pressured at all! I figured, why not!?!? It's just hair... he he. Now, I like it better anyway... I'm glad I did it!

I know you're situation is a bit different, but the idea is exactly the same. If you don't see any harm in changing something (i.e., buying some new clothes...), then why not?!?! If you try something and don't like it, or feel uncomfortable, then don't force yourself... remember, he still loves you for you!

Good luck, hope I didn't just confuse the subject!

S.A.M.