just found out friend has cancer!!

ok my friend has ben in the hospital for 8 days now she has a turmor rapped around her intestents thats the size of a grapefruit and they found out that it was cancerous!!they dont no if it spread yet.we r so young tho i am a soph in hs and so is she.tommour i am finally gettin the courage up to go and visit her.i no i am gonna cry i cant help it but i dont want to make her feel worse.people do beat cancer i mean she will rite.i was thinkin i mean i got her 2 bears, flowers, and balloons but they dont mean that much.we play basketball volleyball and softball together on the hs team we always fight for # 22 i was thinkin when i go there i could tell her that when she gets thro this # 22 is all hers.i am soo scaired i have never gone to visit sum 1 in the hospital thats sick and i have never ben close to sum 1 or that i love so much as a friend that has cancer wut do i do!!!she is all i can think bout she is one of my good friends, i cried my self to sleep last night, i cant bring myslef to even smile please help me.